Chapter 92: In the end of Night

Author's pov

'I can't believe it! I just can't...everyone is here and okay! Thank God! I'm so happy!' Takemichi thought as he was crying and wiping his tears away while he was comforted by Hina and Naoto.

Even everyone was alive.

Pah-chin ended up taking over his father's business as Estate Agent, the girl he married Yumi Morita is childhood friends with him and Peh-yan joined him.

Chifuyu alongside with Baji and Kazutora are working in pet shop as Baji is a vet student which he's still studying in veterinary.

Draken, Inupi, and Izana are mechanics in the old motor shop of Shinichiro which they remodeled as D.D Motors along with Saemon who joined them not so long ago.

Ikari is the new owner of his maternal uncle's motorbike shop Ankai and sometimes goes to gave some materials to their shop.

Mitsuya became a fashion designer, Hakkai and Kansao became models while Yuzuha is Hakkai's manager.

Shizuka in the other hand, became a athlete model which she often is face of her father's and Lisa's gym.

Naomi became fashion designer and owner of her very own shop which that's where Kansao and Shizuka worked in.

Lisa became well-known rapper as well, dancer while Neon is an musician, Akkun finally became hairdresser while Takuya a pharmacist, Makoto runs his family's temple, and Yamagishi a civil servant.

Lisa's sister Nico became a influencer as for Emma, she's a housewife and married with Draken.

Quick announcement who's married in this timeline.

Mitsuya and Shizuka.

Kansao and Yuzuha.

And Chifuyu and Naomi.

Even Peh-yan as well.

Takemichi was so happy seeing them alright but he soon notice some people weren't there.

"Hey, guys. Where is Mikey-kun along with Yuna-senpai?" Takemichi soon said which Draken gave a smile to him while inside, he mentally cuss by knowing the future that Yuna predicted became somehow true.

"Mikey? He's in Osaka to get some new materials for our bike shop"-Draken

"Really?"-Takemichi

"Yeah, along with Kakucho. I told him to keep a eye on him since he would mess up like usual"-Izana

"Also, Yuna-senpai became representative of her family, she's returning back from her trip in Brazil. As for Yuujin-senpai, went with her" Saemon also added which Takemichi was relief before going back was dragged by Baji.

"Well, Takemitchy! I will tell you many things that happened! First of all, Chifuyu and Naomi got married which Naomi might be pregnant by now, she's lately been getting sick"-Baji

"Huh?!?!"-Takemichi

"Baji-san!!!"-Chifuyu

"What?! Didn't you do her?!"-Baji

*SMACK!!!!*

"Idiota! I am not pregnant!"-Naomi

"Yeah, did you forget the one who's pregnant is Emma" Kazutora said in pure disbelief while Naomi tried to strangle Baji as the two man tried to stop her.

"The Cat Lovers Family are still chaotic" Saemon soon said as witnessing the chaos while Ikari agreed with him.

Emma soon places her hands on the shoulders of her husband and brother by knowing the truth.