Chapter 38: Latina's story

Author's pov

"You're seriously thinking of giving your position as the Captain from First Division to the Takemitchy guy?" Naomi soon asked which Baji nod while Kazutora and Chifuyu were surprised by his decision.

Well, except for Yuna and Saemon.

It was few days later after Baji's Birthday.

They were eating at taco shop in Naomi's neighborhood of Meguro District.

"Baji, why? Didn't Toman went that far to get you back? I mean you're the First Division's Captain. We need someone near Mikey if that four eye bastard tries to brainwash him or some shit" Kazutora soon said as acknowledged that Kisaki was truly a threat.

Hell, he and Baji were still pissed for him manipulating him to get Baji killed and getting Yuna hurt at the progress.

Even more he tried to make a false declaration of her being killed.

"Kazutora, calm down. He's not off the hook yet...okay?" Yuna soon said which Kazutora angrily eats his taco and nodding.

'I'm surprised he haven't forget it. Well, I mean it was almost a traumatic experience for us' Saemon thought as drinking his soda.

"Look, I act selfish and ignorant for not knowing what he was actually doing which I got Chifuyu hurt... Takemitchy...that guy reminds me of Shinichiro-kun...he reminds me of him somehow...someone who can reliable and trust...someone who has the balls to do the most crazy shit...I will still be in First Division...but as guide, of course" Baji soon said which Chifuyu and Kazutora were surprised by Baji's words.

Of course, he wasn't very good explaining but he has good heart and knows who to trust.

"Baji-san..."

"Chifuyu, let him" Chifuyu soon turn around to Naomi who looks at him with those expressive dark brown eyes. "It's his choice and yeah, I'm still mad at him for being a Tonto but...he knows what's he doing and knows that Kisaki guey won't turn a blind eye on Baji and Kazutora being alive...and yeah, that crybaby guy is reliable and loyal. I mean he stood against the Invincible Mikey while everyone didn't and Baji and Saemon were defeated by him" Naomi soon explained.

Chifuyu and Baji nod by Naomi's sharp wits and her ability to understand the decisions of Baji.

"That's reminds me how did you guys met Naomi?" Kazutora soon asked which got two boys and Latina surprised as Saemon soon agreed with him.

"Yeah, I also wonder that too. How did you guys met her?" Saemon soon asked which Naomi soon tucked her behind her right ear while Baji just chuckles as he hugged both Chifuyu and Naomi.

"Let's begin with Naomi's story"

"No Manches"

"Come on, Naomi. Kazutora and Hiro are curious"

"Fine..."

~Flashback~

"Okay, I used to lived in Mexico, La Ciudad de Mexico. Before my sisters, Maria y Reina were birn...it was used me, my parents and mi hermano Leo"

"Nachos! Heladero está aquí!"

"Ya voy!!!"

The kid Naomi soon run with her brother Leo outside of their home with money.

Naomi and Leo smile before seeing the ice cream man and the ice creams.

"As you know, mi Papa Yuzuru was born and raised in Japan...he moved to Mexico for opening his dojo which there, he met mi Mama Isabela...a very headstrong woman who my Papa fell in love..."