Chapter 61: How they met

Author's pov

"Gosh, New Year is coming soon"-Saemon

"I have to buy some kimonos for me and Nico"-Lisa

"Hell, I have to close the shop early" Katsuji soon said which he along with the others were relaxing and chilling as the New Year was coming close to them.

Since Katsuji along with Koko and Inupi were the only ones in the Black Dragons after Taiju got defeated and left home.

They were going to be under Toman and still Inupi's plan was restoring the Black Dragons.

Katsuji was out of the Black Dragons and he declared that he won't join the Black Dragons unless their new president wasn't a tyrant or abusive psycho like Taiju.

He did made his statement clear.

"Hey, Katsu. If you're interest, you can join Minato's top gang Dragon King? You can be my Vice President, if you want to" Kansao soon said with a smile which Katsuji end up scoff before smile.

"I will think about it after we go and have some fun with Waka-san and Benkei-sensei"-Katsuji

"Oh yeah, I can wait to see them!"-Saemon

"You guys really did admired the Black Dragons's First Gen. I guess that brat's brother Shinichiro was cool from what I heard from Noona" Yuujin soon said as drinking his latte peacefully and enjoying their company.

He also heard stories about Shinichiro Sano from Yuna and always talks about him nicely and describing him a weak man with a good heart and hopelessly searching for a girlfriend.

Yeah, poor Shinichiro.

"Well, Shin-san was admired by many and despite he wasn't really strong like Mikey or his friends, he was reliable and always helping others no matter what...Gosh, if he didn't confess 20 times with same girls, he would have some luck with other girls" Yuna soon said as recalling her moments with Shinichiro whom she trusted him and hang out with him very much.

No wonder why Grandpa Sano thought that Yuna would make a good wife for Shinichiro.

"Speaking of love...I still wonder...how the hell did Rindo Haitani, that sadist of Roppongi end up falling for this Soul Sister?" Saemon soon point out Lisa who looks at him while eating Nikuman with Shizuka, Naomi, and Tomoe.

"Wait, what?"-Yuna

"I know that it's not really our business but how did he end up liking her? Lisa, she's nice and someone with a good common sense while Rindo Haitani is sadist and he and his brother are known as never playing fair" Saemon soon said which Katsuji and Kansao nodded and agreed with him since they couldn't let go of one of the Haitani Brothers liking the Meguro's Regent Queen of Artemis.

Yuna and Lisa looks at each other before they sighs and looks back at them.

"Well...it was few weeks after I met Lisa and save her from the bullies which she start changing and being more self-assured and self-esteem.... which leaves us with Ran and Rindo..."

Few years ago

"Yakuza Princess" the young Yuna soon turn around and wearing a black sailor uniform with a white ribbon, wearing black tights and white sneakers.

Her features soon became disbelief by seeing who call her.

"Oh my God, are you shitting me? What the hell you Mason brothers doing at my school?" Yuna said harshly and deep which Ran end up whistles by her tone while Rindo looked away from her by knowing he still haven't recover from the beating he got from her after he dirty flirted with her.