Chapter 39: Calmness

Yuna's pov

"Yu-chan!" I was soon hugged by Mitsuya's younger sisters, Luna and Mana. I smile as I hugged them back while seeing Mitsuya with Hakkai smiling as preparing food.

"Girls, be careful with Yuna-senpai. She's still recovering"

"Okay! Come on, Mana! Let's play!" Luna soon said grabbing her younger sister's hand and leading her to where they usually play.

I smile as I soon stand up and looks at Hakkai who was nervous and almost sweat drop.

I know about Hakkai's problem of he can't talk with girls properly due he's very shy around them because of his timid and friendly personality.

Of course, he does talk with me causally since what Mikey told him that 'A tomboy is also a dude' and knowing I don't act like girls or talk like girls, and also because of my demonic temper.

Besides, I am the unofficial matriarch of Toman and the 'Mother' of them.

The real reason why he looks so nervous is because he definitely knows what I did to Taiju, his older brother who's a asshole.

That guy is such hypocrite and abusive asshole.

Lucky he isn't like him but he can't stand up against him unlike Yuzuha.

"Umm, Yuna-senpai...is it true what did you do with Taiju?" He asked nervously which I sigh before nodding that he almost laugh and looking pale.

Yeah, I still wonder if that big ass nose of his still works.

"Jesus, if Mikey finds out that you went to the Black Dragons' hideout and about Taiju was about to harm you, he's going to lose it"

"Yeah, Taka-chan. Like how he did almost with Kazutora and Baji....that scared the living sh- I mean ghost out of me" Hakkai changed his sentence by knowing that he can't curse in front of Luna and Mana since it will start as bad habit.

Well, it take it from me, I learned how curse thanks to Sakata who did the fully apologetic bow towards Yamazaki and Grandma.

"Anyways, looks like the original Toman is back. It's like what it used to be before the incident...I hope Peh writes well the next letter to Pah"

"Yeah, I miss that idiot as well" I said as I been visiting him for awhile. Well, I do have access to go the visiting room and talk with him.

He was so shocked that I got stabbed, Mikey losing control and me spanning at everyone.

Very typical of me.

I soon felt someone slightly pulling my pants which I look down and seeing Mana.

"Hey, whatcha you're doing?" I soon knee down into her height. Mana had paper on her face as she show it to me which a drawing about the Sleeping Beauty.

"I draw the Sleeping Beauty because she reminds me of Yu-chan..."

"Ah, that's so sweet of you, Mana. I am more of Maleficent than Sleeping Beauty"

"Huh? Why? Yu-chan isn't Evil Queen" Mana soon said which I smile before I grab a paper and drawing on the table. Mana and Luna watched me drawing the scenes of the Maleficent, the 2014 movie from Disney.

I watch it since I wasn't all depressed like the original timeline since I had Emma and the others by side still. 

"Maleficent wasn't all bad. She used to a beautiful and pure at heart fairy who protected her homeland... she's was their guardian"