Chapter 32: Bloody Halloween

Author's pov

The day has finally come, the October 31st, the day where Baji dies and Kazutora goes to jail.

Bloody Halloween.

In the morning, Yuna told Mikey and Draken that she will be little late because she has a family meeting with her grandfather.

They understood it as they soon left along with Emma.

Yuna soon changed into black romper jacket over a white oversized shirt, with loose denim rips jeans, and white sneakers. She even tied her hair into a low ponytail.

She soon left the apartment which she saw Yamazaki and Sakata waiting for her.

She walks downstairs and stopped in front of two tall adults. "Yamazaki, Sakata... let's go" she soon said as she entered the car. Yamazaki and Sakata entered the car and soon start driving away to somewhere far away.

In Yoyogi Park, Yuna walks with Yamazaki and Sakata which they arrived several minutes ago. Yuna soon look at beautiful Cherry Blossoms tree and seeing teenager there.

"It's awhile since we saw each other...Yuujin" she spoke as the teenager turn around as revealing to be her twin younger brother.

Yuujin Kang.

Yuujin is tall, slender young man of fair skin, well-built physique, and like his older twin sister, he has sharp bright golden eyes with slitted black pupils. As Yuna's fraternal twin, he has a long, messy raven black neck length hair that is tied into half ponytail as have his long, messy bangs swept and covers left eye. He wore a loose, dark blue open hoodie with gray shirt, pair of dark denim pants and black sneakers.

He looks at Yuna with his serious expression.

"Yeah, it has been awhile...Noona"

Meanwhile with Toman~

Takemichi with Chifuyu and Saemon were at the junkyard where they were getting ready for the conflict between Toman and Valhalla.

Chifuyu was in his Toman uniform which Takemichi with his school one, as for Saemon. He wore his usual outfit but with bandage wrapped to his palms to his forearms.

"Shit, I didn't expect to see some of the gang leaders here... especially the infamous ones" Saemon spoke causally and pretending he didn't know anything in order to gather the proof of Kisaki as saving Baji and Kazutora.

"Who are those guys up there?" Takemichi asked as seeing the Haitani Brothers sitting where other infamous delinquents were. Chifuyu look where Takemichi was looking at with his calm expression.

"Those are the Haitani Brothers, they rule Roppongi. I heard many nasty rumors about them as they killed someone....I still wonder why Yuna-senpai hangs out with them" Chifuyu whispered that part as Takemichi soon saw Lisa and Naomi walking over the bunch of cars which people whistles at them.

"What the hell?! Why is Lisa and Naomi-chan doing here?!" Takemichi nearly shouted as Chifuyu and Saemon soon sigh by knowing he doesn't know. "Because they're delinquents. Famous ones. Lisa is the Regents Queen of this all female gang known as Artemis: Goddesses of Hunt. They have almost like five hundred members there"

"Five hundred?! That's lot!"

"Yeah, it's incredible and especially when Lisa and Naomi are ones of the Triple Goddesses. Other one didn't come due of personal reasons but despite being girls, the delinquent world acknowledges them. I guess it's because of Yuna-senpai who they feared" Chifuyu said which Takemichi soon noticed that they were wearing their gang uniforms.

Lisa wore a leather biker black open jacket with the symbol of Artemis which was A with the formed as arrow, two arrows crossed from behind the A and leaf crown around it, the symbol was on the shoulders. She also wore white bandages covering her chest and revealing her stomach. She wore Sukeban black, long pleated skirt with red punching wraps and knee combat black boots.

As for Naomi, wore the same jacket like Lisa but in Chola style which she wore a white tank top with pink shorts and black knee combat boots. She also wore a patterned bandana.

Lisa soon looked at the Haitani Brothers who she friendly wave before she heard a loud whistle which she turn around and seeing one of delinquent leaders.

"Yo! Isn't girls aren't suppose to be here? Especially with one with most f***ing dark skin I ever seen. Your skin looks like shit" the delinquent leader insulted which Rindo was ready to go and beat him but Ran stopped him and give him a smile.

Lisa in the other hand, she walk towards him which she grabs him and punch him straight in the face harshly that shocked Takemichi as she pulls him towards her with his broken nose that was bleeding and some broken teeth.

"Listen to me, motherf***er. You're lucky that we aren't in America since if we were, I will call Mike, I will call Marcus, I will call Alonzo, I will Malcom, and I will Craig and Smokey which I will have these motherf***ers come and strip you like the bitch you are as well, show you what happens to disrespect bitches like you in the streets but in jail, oh, you will wished that you listen your Mama who she told you to sit right. Got it?" Lisa threatened the delinquent leader who fearful nod.

Lisa let him go and walks to Naomi who found their seats which they sat.

"Ah...Like it when she's gets all gangster...." Rindo said which Ran smile by knowing Lisa is that tougher than she seems. 'As expected, Lisa won't let anyone talk to her like that. She's very strong girl which I respect that' Saemon thought.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa...I still see Artemis's Nubian Princess is still feisty and sassy like usual" Lisa and Naomi turn back and seeing the President of Minato's famous gang and member from Black Dragons Gen Seventh.

Hisao Kanzaki, also known as Kansao, the President of the Dragon King.

Kansao is tall, muscular and handsome young man with a messy, wolf cut which his hair on top is orange with black at bottom, along a large black streak on right side of his bangs. He processes heterochromia iridium; his right eye is dark blue while his left eye green, he also a dragon tattoo on his left breast. He wore his Gang's uniform which a yellow bosozoku clothing which he wore a his uniform coat on his shoulders like it was a cape with black tank top, as well, black boots.

He smiled at them which Lisa shook her head and look at him with sassy smile. "Kansao, it's good to see ya again. How's your gang doing in Minato?"

"All good, Sovereignty Goddess. Anyways, where's Shizuka?"

"She's didn't came. She's helping her dad with her with some stuffs"

"Man, I wanted to fight her again despite how many times she kicked my ass" Kansao said as seeing Saemon down there with Toman. Kansao wave at him which he did too while Takemichi was confused by seeing Kansao.

"Who's that with Lisa and Naomi-chan?"

"That's Hisao Kanzaki, also known as Kansao the President of the Dragon King from Minato. His gang is well known as strong fighters with values and ideals as well, most of them are high schoolers. They have a good relationship with Artemis due of their alliance through their territories... they're the strongest through Tokyo along with Toman" Chifuyu said as Takemichi nod before Hansen soon announcement Toman arrived as they soon met Valhalla with Kazutora and Hanma there.

The Bloody Halloween conflict has already begun.

Hey, guys. Sorry I took so long to update this. I been busy with College's work and my Birthday coming up. It's my Birthday, so Happy Birthday to me and I will make a chapter with Yuna and Yuujin birthday since it's February 27.

Two days after my Birthday.

Anyways, see ya.