Chapter 103: Before Storm and Sanity

Author's pov

"Huh?! Shinichiro-nii broke up with Yukie-san?! Why?!" Emma shouted in confusion and shock while Yuna sighs in disbelief by knowing well her shock.

"They came to that agreement of breaking up since Shin-san is pressured on taking care of him along with holding on everything what happened these past years...Grandpa Sano's death...You running away from home" Yuna added which Emma looks away and close her eyes by that fact that she ran away from home.

She was heartbroken and stressed by Mikey's condition along with Shinichiro never been around to help her out, her grandfather's death along with the bullying she's suffered from school by being that girl with broken family.

She couldn't take it anymore, so she ran away from home as trying to find her brother Izana to help her but instead, she ended up at Yuna's place and seeking her comfort and care since she's only one who haven't got stuck into that hole of pain.

Yuna understood that and she never judge her for that since it was too realistic and logical in her situation.

"Yukie didn't want to be another burden for him, even Shin-san thought of that and he felt like burden in their relationship...So they broke up....Just as things beginning to look great for them..." Yuna soon said as she wished Shinichiro and Yukie didn't broke up but the situation was too tragic anyways.

"It's my fault... Isn't it?" Yuna looks at Emma in pure shock as Emma starts tearing up and trembling and sniffles.

"It's my fault...If only I haven't left the house...and I been there for him, then this wouldn't happen...If Izana-nii was living with us, he would probably save Mikey from falling down...No, I haven't come to their house after that woman abandoned in front of them...then...He...He...He...Mikey wouldn't be...Oh my God! I ruined my family! I ruined my only family! I destroyed my family!!!!" Emma breaks down and crying hard as Yuna went to her and hugged her tightly and softly.

Emma cried hard and sobbing loud while Yuna's eyes were trembling and a tear fall down from her left eye.

She wanted to cry but she couldn't because she needed to be strong for her.

After all, Sano Family was already broken.

End of Flashback

'Even though Mikey is saved and alive...Shinichiro couldn't reconcile with Yukie. Why I was so naive when he ask me if I had a employee named Yukie Todoroki...I wouldn't blame myself since I wasn't aware around that time...Even though I managed to bring peace on that old man...that Curse isn't letting them go to their happiness...' Yuna thought as she visited Shinichiro's grave.

She soon puts a coke on the offering along with the picture of Yukie.

She soon sat down with her legs crossed and drinking diet coke that she brought from the convenience store.

She soon sighs before the candles' lights were almost blow away by the wind.

"It's awhile, Shin-san" Yuna soon said as the spirit of Shinichiro appeared besides her and sitting down.

"Yuna" he spoke as looking at the picture of Yukie that his glance became soften while Yuna drinks more of her diet coke.

"I knew that you missed her so much, so I put this for you. Yukie let me take a picture of her...She remembered everything"-Yuna