Valentine Day Special

Author's pov

It was Valentine Day, the day of romance, friendship, chocolates, and of course, of love.

The sweet love in Shibuya...especially for the gangsters.

"I need Yuna-senpai's advice to help me to give for Naomi" Chifuyu asked which the Founders along with his friends look at him in some shocked and surprised since they never thought, not even Baji, Chifuyu would ask Yuna who's not really much of romanticist unlike Emma, a love advice.

"Umm...Chifuyu, I won't be all against you but why Yuna? I mean why not ask Draken or Takemitchy? They look like have experience since they have girlfriends"-Baji

"Baji!!!"-Draken

"Huh? You haven't ask Emma out? What's wrong with you?" Baji said as Draken was pissed enough that irks start popping out from his temples which Kazutora and Mikey tried not to laugh. Mitsuya sigh in disbelief as Takemichi and Hakkai were comforting Chifuyu with his love problem.

"Okay, calm. Chifuyu, why you need Yuna-senpai to help you with Naomi-san? I thought you known her for two years" Takemichi said which Chifuyu rubs the back of his dyed blond hair and look awkward. "Well, the thing is Takemitchy....I have no luck with girls which Naomi is the only girl I have actual luck with...and I wanted ask her out as like you and Hina by buying her something she likes. Besides, Yuna is close to her and her gang" Chifuyu confessed which all the boys look at him in some shocked while Baji, Kazutora, Takemitchy, Mitsuya, and Hakkai knew that Naomi isn't any girl.

Hell, she's tough as nails with temper as well, she speaks her mind out. And not to mentioned she's a beautiful girl of Mexican descent.

"Oh...that's true. She even offered to be your date in New Years"-Baji

"I know..."-Chifuyu

"That's reminds me, I also need to talk Yuna-senpai as well. It's about Yoshino-san"-Mitsuya

"Not you too, Mitsuya!" Kazutora and Baji shouted comedically while Mitsuya frowned. Draken soon sigh as he look over to Mitsuya while ignoring Mikey laughing. "All of you shut up. Mitsuya, why you don't make her something like you usually do with your little sisters?" Draken asked which Mitsuya took another sigh.

"It's not that easy, Draken. Yoshino-san is different...and I can't make her a dress like what I would usually do since her leg..." Mitsuya explained which Draken soon understood while the others were dumbfound before realized it.

"Oh yeah, she's has that robot leg"-Mikey

"MIKEY!!!"-Draken

"Dude, seriously? I can't believe it he say that"-Hakkai

"Not even Pah-chin or Peh-yan are that dumb"-Baji

"It's all Mikey's fault"-Kazutora

"I agreed you this one time"-Draken

"Guys, back at Chifuyu and Mitsuya-kun problem!" Takemichi soon said while Mikey looked annoyed by all the comments his friends throw at him as Smiley laugh while Angry look so done and went near Hakkai since they're good friends.

"Hey, guys. I'm back" they soon turn around and seeing Yuna with her twin Yuujin, and her friends, Lisa, Saemon, and Saemon's pals Katsuji and Kansao who all of them were carrying bags.

"Yu-chin! Draken and the others are being mean to me!"-Mikey

"Because you said Mitsuya's girl has robot leg! Goddammit, have some context!"-Draken