Chapter 70: Rise of Tenjiku

Author's pov

The very week, Tenjiku rose up which it was a bad sign for the gangs of Tokyo.

Tenjiku, the most ruthless and powerful as the largest gang of Yokohama, created and leaded by Izana Kurokawa, the ruthless tyrant King of Tenjiku.

They were targeting the main and strongest gangs that governs each district and forcing them to submit to Tenjiku itself.

Their main target, Toman itself. And also, attacking the Captains and Vice Captains along with the members.

Well, that's what was original plan....

Unlit she stopped playing nice.

'Tenjiku is back and Kisaki is scheming again like the annoying cockroach he is. They won't attack Artemis due of Ran and Rindo who convinced Izana from attacking them while I give the heads up for Kansao and his gang. This time will be quite different since I am not playing anymore...' Yuna thought as she was in the streets and leaning of the wall of McDonald's.

She wore a brown trench coat top of a short-sleeved, beige knitted, brown buttoned crop top and high waist, brown wide leg trousers, a blue patterned yellow scarf around her neck, and white sneakers.

She sighs as a small fog came out from her lips.

"Well, well...so this the legendary White Demon? Damn, Kurokawa-san and others said it was a girl but hell, I didn't think she was this hot" Yuna soon moves her eyes to the corner and ended up the seeing the gang members wearing red uniforms with Ying and Yang emblem from the back of their jackets.

'So, they appeared. Like always, there's some annoying lewd brats who doesn't know when talk nicely. And there's 50? No, it's 65. Really? Should I feel threatened while I am waiting for my caramel latte? Nah' Yuna thought sarcastically and somehow haughty.

"So, you're the group of the worthless brats Izana sent to get me? Wow, I didn't think he sent 65 brats....How unfortunate" Yuna soon said with cold and mocking tone that made the gang members of Tenjiku irritated by how she was looking down on them.

Even more when she looked down on their tyrannical boss.

"You bitch! How dare you mocked Kurokawa-san! You shameless bitch!!!" One of gang member shouted and walking towards Yuna and tried to punch her.

But Yuna dodged it fast and kick him where he won't have his future children that he gasps before she grabbed him by the neck and pulling upwards that shocked the entire squad.

"Shameless? Wow, that's how you talk with you mother? Ha, she must be feel very proud raising a disobedient and pathetic brat...I am not shameless...I am an heinous bitch, you cocky little shit" she spoke with that demonic, dark tone as the gang members ended up flinching and were frightened by seeing her expression.

The guy who she grabbed, end up sweating in fear as Yuna looks at him with those glowing golden eyes that's pupil slitted like it was a cat's.

"What's wrong? Cat caught your filthy tongue?" She said with chilling expression along with pure sadistic smile on her lips.

"D-D-D-DEMON!!!!" He screamed before Yuna threw him towards his squad that he crashes over them. They groan in pain before Yuna soon take out her bokken wooden sword and charges towards the squad.

"AAAAHH!!!"

*BAAAM!!!*

*BAAAM!!!*

*BAAAM!!!*

*BAAAM!!!*

"Noona, I got your latte. Wow, looks like you did a bloodbath" Yuujin came out with the lattes and wearing a dark blue bomber jacket over a light gray hooded sweater with dark jeans and black sneakers.