Chapter 13: Amends

Author's pov

The rumors about Mikey's and Draken's fight spread fast like wildfires, especially when Yuna spans and walked out from Toman's President and Vice President. Because of this, members of Toman became worried that the rumors became true, and without Toman's unofficial advisor to control the situation and calm everyone down, it became pretty bad.

"So, the reason those dumbasses are still fighting is that they didn't tell Yuna-senpai about the f***ing fight? Morons" Saemon in disbelief said before an annoying sigh. He talked with Lisa on his phone about the reason why Mikey and Draken were still fighting.

They didn't tell Yuna because of her span, it got worst.

"Yep, I mean she has been feeling bad lately after she confronted Mikey and Draken...can you go to find those idiots and please make them apologize for that bullshit"

"I will try, I guess. I will try to negotiate with them since fighting them would be a problem...I mean I'm not arrogant enough to fight against the Invincible Mikey and Ryuguji"

"Aren't you salty? Either way, I still can't get that image of her out of my mind...I mean she was crying when we got to her apartment...I don't know if it was that nightmare she had or...just find them and tell them to apologize" Lisa said in a concerned tone. Saemon tells her that he will. Saemon then ends the call and sighs. 'God, this mess got real. I better find Takemichi-san first since I bet Sano and Ryuguji will be there with him' Saemon soon thought as he starts walking to the street where Takemichi lives.

Saemon soon got to the street and saw Mikey and Draken glaring at each other while Takemichi and Mizo Middle Gang were shocked.

"Oh, shit. Hey, Takuya-san. Can you tell me what the actual f*** is happening?" Saemon asked his other childhood friend, Takuya Yamamoto who slightly jump along with Mizo Middle Gang before turning around and seeing.

Takuya was confused unlit he realized who he was.

"S-Saemon??!" Takuya shockingly utter which he nods with a smile on his face. 'I guess another of my childhood friends forgot about me. Well, I don't blame them since I move away, stayed with my grandparents, and worked on my part-time jobs. I wonder if I will run into Kakucho-san?' Saemon thought.

"Takuya, do you know him?"

"Yes, I do. This is Saemon Hiroshima, he's my and Takemichi's childhood friends"

"Nice to meet ya" Saemon soon said which Akkun, Yamagishi, and Makoto soon greeted him. Saemon soon was approached by Yamagishi and he have the look as he recognized him.

I mean, of course, Yamagishi is the Walking Delinquent Wikipedia.

"You're-" Yamagishi got cut off by Saemon shushing him. Yamaguchi shuts his mouth while Saemon smile. "When the time is right, you say it okay" Saemon whispered which Yamagishi happily nod since he met another legend.

"Mikey-kun, Draken-kun, please calm-"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH, TAKEMITCHY!!!"

"YIKES!"

Saemon and the Mizo Middle Gang soon focus on Takemichi and Toman's legendary duo before Mikey and Draken start shouting at each other and grab Takemitchy's stuff from his childhood.

Takemichi- "MY BIKE!"

Saemon- "Hey, I used to ride that!"

Takemichi- "MY BASEBALL BAT!"