Chapter 47: God doesn't save Hypocrites

Author's pov

Takemichi along with his girlfriend Hina were walking together with Hakkai, Mitsuya's Vice Captain of his Second Division and his older sister Yuzuha Shiba.

(A total babe and waifu martial)

"That very fun, wasn't it?"-Hakkai

"Yeah, it was. It would been more fun if Sachan was there. His Dad teach him how to bowling"-Takemichi

"You mean that guy who's around with Yuna-senpai?"-Hakkai

"Yeah... that's my friend" Takemichi responded which Hakkai nod before Takemichi realized something.

'Since Hakkai is in Toman, that's means he feels like he can't talk about her? Well, Yuzuha said that he can't talk with girls' Takemichi thought while Yuna is the only girl (Unofficial) member in Toman and she has to take care of them or should I say deal with their bullshit.

"Umm, Hakkai...do you talk with Senpai?" Takemichi soon asked which Hakkai end up slightly laughing while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, I do"-Hakkai

"Eh?"-Takemichi

"Well, when I got in Toman and met her which did shocked me that she was the White Demon...I couldn't talk with her but later I did since she's acts more of older sister or should mom to everyone, and also Taka-chan said that think of her as dude because her being a tomboy and she doesn't seems any regular girl despite...how pretty she is...Even the President calls her that she's looks demonic" Hakkai dry laugh as Takemichi look away.

'I guess Mikey-kun doesn't know how to complain a girl like Yuna-senpai...I mean she is really pretty...but not pretty as Hina' Takemichi thought.

"And also...her temper is terrifying that everyone in Toman fears her... including the Invincible Mikey..." Hakkai end up whispering in slightly fear while having sweatdrops on his face.

'Yeah...Senpai is kind scary but what happened in the future, she became more scarier' Takemichi thought as recalling Black Dragon Timeline's Yuna and how she brutally killed Kisaki.

He can never forget that scene and especially that she looks more like demon.

"Anyways, where's Yuna-senpai? I haven't seen her for awhile" Yuzuha soon said as Takemichi end up nervously laughing and wonder that same question.

Meanwhile with Yuna~

"I can't believe that your Grandfather wants you to live back at Taito.... especially knowing what he did you and Yuujin-senpai" Saemon soon said as Yuna and Yuujin end up sighing by knowing how about their grandfather.

Masamune Onizaki, Head of the infamous Onizaki Clan.

Her grandfather has notorious reputation through the underworld which he's known as the Reincarnation of the Great Demon King due of his intimidating appearance and brutal fighting style.

"Dealing with Gramps will be a pain in the ass.... especially when this timeline is the one that Mikey and the others will met"-Yuna

"Then he will start nagging about your condition again"-Yuujin

"I guess he's stubborn one, well at least my grandparents ain't like that" Saemon soon said while they soon nod. Saemon looks at the twins and he felt bad for their sad yet, harsh childhood and he got his answer why Yuna was always so strong and she's unflappable in the most dangerous situations like how she got stabbed.