Side Story 2: Christmas Special

Author's pov

"Merry Christmas, brats!" Yuna soon came through the door and wearing a female Santa Claus outfit but pants since she doesn't usually wear skirts.

She smiles while carrying a large bag.

"Merry Christmas you too, Yu-chan" Emma soon said while dressed as an elf which she was with Lisa who have a reindeer horn headband, and drinking her hot cocoa chocolate. And also with Draken who was chilling beside her.

Yuna smiles since she likes Christmas like everyone else.

Their favorite time of the year where they get presents and be with their friends and family.

"Wait for a second, when did you gotta taller?" Mikey appeared out of nowhere with a jealous yet, angrily protective look on his face while grabbing her arm.

Yuna's expression became blank as she looks at the short blond boy.

"I'm just wearing heels, Mikey. Don't get that dramatic"

"But you're way taller than me! I feel like you're cheating me! Especially with that sexy Santa outfit!"

"YOU BRAT!!!"

Yuna and Mikey soon started arguing as Draken and Lisa looked at them in pure disbelief while Emma was smiling.

'Wait, didn't she...' Draken and Lisa soon look at each other by knowing that Emma is a pure at heart romanticist with her die-hard of getting everyone's love to succeed along with hers.

Well, unlucky for is that her longtime crush Draken is tsundere.

"You did this, didn't you?" Draken & Lisa soon asked together which closed-eye smile as revealing her childish side.

"Yep" Emma soon said as seeing Mikey get two head bumps by Yuna while she was treating him and making sure the head bumps go away.

"Sorry, I got jealous and...insulting you with the Santa Claus outfit..."

"It's okay...look, Mikey. Most Korean women are either 5'4 or 5'5 to 5'9. It's pretty normal for me to be this above average but...I think badass and cool guys are the ones who are below height. Like Kenshin or Killua"

"Haha! Yeah, I think you're right. Besides, you look very warm in that outfit...maybe softy..."

"Mikey, don't- Son of bitch, annoying blond koala"

Yuna soon said while Mikey hugged her which Emma's eyes soon light up which Draken sighs before seeing the gift bag next to Lisa.

"Lisa, where did you get that?" Draken soon asked which Lisa soon look at him before letting out an 'O'.

"Oh, that? Rindo came by and got me a nice snow globe with cats and dogs" Lisa soon show off her snow globe which Emma and Draken were shocked that the younger Haitani who's considered to be a sadist was that thoughtful towards Lisa.

'Despite that guy being one of the fearful delinquents, I never thought he would be that considerable' Draken thought.

Future: 2021~

"Merry Christmas everyone!" Takemitchy with Chifuyu and Saemon soon said which Mikey end up throwing a snowball on Takemitchy's face.

Takemitchy soon falls and Mikey laughs before Yuna hits him on the head.

"Takemitchy, I apologize for this idiot's actions"

"I'm your idiot, forever~"

Mikey soon points out his wedding ring which Yuna soon sighs in disbelief.

Yuna soon hears her phone ring which she takes it out and looks at her phone.

She soon saw a post on Instagram with Lisa and Rindo and a ring on her finger.

"No shit, hey guys! Lisa is finally engaged with Rindo!" Yuna nearly shouted which Saemon and his friend Ikari soon drop their drinks in shock before Emma squeals.

"What?! Lisa! And him?! Engaged?! Oh God, she's going to become a Haitani!"

"Katsu, don't become that overdramatic. Well, about the older Haitani?"

"Ran is now putting a ton of likes and happy emojis...Pfft, even Ran is calling her sister-in-law. Now, Rindo is telling him to stop" Yuna soon chuckles before she was hugged behind by Mikey.

"I guess we all got our Christmas gifts"

"Yep, oh hey. I got you that new model phone you always wanted"

"Oh really?! Thanks. And I got you that new manga volume you like"

"Really? And I thought the worst husband wasn't this good"

"Well, I can be the worst boyfriend but...I'm a second-worst husband. Besides, I got a beautiful tomboy wife who isn't that needy for fancy stuff"

"And yeah, I'm the wife of an idiot. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"