Chapter 48: Seventh Generation

Author's pov

After that, Yuna took Takemichi and Hina to her apartment where Lisa and the cat lovers were at.

Chifuyu took Hina back to her home while Takemichi stayed to get some answers.

And also, she took Yuzuha to treat her bruise that Taiju which he didn't complain since he haven't full recovered from what happened.

Either way, Hakkai left Toman for to protect Takemichi and preventing Yuna from going into a solo war against the Black Dragons.

Mostly, he got scared of that side of hers.

"Yuzuha, I told you many times that you shouldn't do on your own. You just ask me for help or Shizuka's" Yuna soon said as treating the bruise of Yuzuha which she was quiet while Lisa was behind Yuna and watching the poor girl who endured the intense abuse from her older brother.

They were at Yuna's room as Yuzuha was sitting on her bad while Yuna was kneeling since Yuna is taller than Yuzuha.

I mean Yuna is 5'6 while Yuzuha is 5'4.

"I understand that....but yet...I don't want get you involve into this problem...either Shizuka...this is on me"-Yuzuha

"Yuzuha, I know I kept it for long time since you promised me but look, just ask for help and you don't have to do this on your own...believe me... it's painful" Yuna soon said as recalling her future selves' struggles and the loneliness she endured lot which that's why she doesn't want Takemichi or Yuzuha endure that type of pain.

Yuzuha tiringly sighs as her hair covers her left eye.

"Thankfully that asshole didn't complain what you do with Yuzuha or you taking her away. You can stay some time in Meguro with Shizuka if you like"-Lisa

"Thanks, Lisa...by the way, what you doing here?"

"Well, me and Nico are staying with Yuna-senpai for awhile, my crappy estranged maternal grandparents come to Tokyo and my Mom is dealing with them"-Lisa

"Oh shit...sorry about that, anyways, where's Nico?"-Yuzuha

"Hanging out with her friends, Mei and Yai. They went shopping in somewhere in Meguro" Lisa soon said which Yuzuha nod as Yuna soon stand up.

"Let's call Shizuka"

Meanwhile with the boys~

"I'm questioning if Taiju is really Hakkai's brother. I mean seriously, that asshole looks like a freaking gorilla" Baji said as he looked at Takemichi with band-aids on his face. Takemichi end up looking at Saemon who was looking away.

"Sachan...please tell me the truth, about the Black Dragons...were you with them?" Takemichi asked his childhood friend which Saemon end up sighing and finally looked at him and the others.

"It's true but I was from the Seventh Generation...before the Black Dragons turn into what you saw, it used to be lot of different back then...it was just me, Kansao and Katsu"-Saemon

"You mean the President of the Dragon King? He was also in the Black Dragons?"-Takemichi

"We were the youngest in the Seventh Generation, I was the Captain of the Attack Unit while Katsu was my Vice Captain as for Kansao, he was the Vice President. The Black Dragons used be different but when the Founder and President of the First Gen died... everything changed completely..." Saemon soon said as recalling the young Izana being promoted as the new President of the Eighth Generation and Inupi by his side.