Chapter 80: We Are Never Losing

Author's pov

In Toman's headquarters, Musashi Temple.

Everyone were mumbling each other and wondering where was their President, Vice President, and their beautiful yet, demonic Muse.

"I wonder where's they are? Especially Yuna-san, Aniki" Angry soon asked to his smiling twin older brother Smiley who was quiet.

"Same as well, even I don't see Lisa or the Black Dragons Eleventh Gen's Captain... something feels wrong" Smiley soon said which Angry nodded as the other Captains were confused and worried for their leaders.

Suddenly, Chifuyu soon step up into the stairs to the edge of the top and looked the Divisions of Toman along with Dragon King and Artemis.

"There's been a emergency....Our President and Vice President won't be attending...Yuna Kang, our leaders's Advisor and Muse....is hospitalized due of critical injury and seemingly in coma" Chifuyu soon said which everyone was shocked by his words while Baji was extremely pissed off.

"What?!"

"The White Demon got hospitalized?!"

"How the hell did she even got hurt?! She's tough as hell!"

"No wonder why our President and Vice President won't be here...Kang-sensei always been close them since they were kids" one of the members said as they were shocked that the legendary White Demon got critical injuries.

"Oh damn...without the Invincible Mikey and Draken...along with the White Demon...How the hell we can stand against Tenjiku despite we have the Dragon King and Artemis with us. I mean they're the largest gang in Yokohama" One of the members said as looking at other members of Dragon King and Artemis.

Dragon King had half of their gang with them while Artemis, well, 50 members since the girls weren't ready to fight the biggest gang in Yokohama and they wanted to protect Meguro if a rival gang tries to usurp it.

Being a female delinquent gang wasn't easy. 

Suddenly, Takemichi appeared and walked in front of the crowd with Lisa and Saemon by their side.

"Listen, everyone! I know this is lot to ask but joined me into this fight against Tenjiku!" Takemichi soon said which everyone was shocked which Baji and others smiled at him.

"What?! Are you insane?!"

"Fighting against Tenjiku without our leaders and White Demon is crazy and a biggest risk for us!"

"Okay, I'm out since I ain't fighting Tenjiku and getting my ass own by those bastards" some members soon started leaving unlit they soon stopped when they saw the intimidating glare of Katsuji.

They soon backed away from him as Kansao chuckles. "That's my Vice President" Kansao soon said which Katsuji sighs since he's intimidating enough to made people scared.

"Hey! Are you giving up?! You call yourself a Toman's member?!" Takuya soon said to the members as the Middle Mizo Gang appeared and backing up Takemichi.

"Yeah, Takemitchy isn't really the best fighter in all times but he never gives up"-Makoto

"He's the type of guy who stands up again and again despite how many punches he gets hit"-Yamagishi

"That's right, if you're truly a Toman's member, you never give up and keep fighting unlit the very end, that's who Takemitchy is" Akkun added as well which Takemichi smiled at his friends before Saemon step up.