Chapter 101: Brahman's Boss is Girl

Author's pov

The very next day, Takemichi was waiting for Senju in Shinjuku District.

He soon sighs and wondered what's taking Senju this long.

"You're here" He soon hears Senju's voice which he turns around and seeing something very unexpectedly.

He saw Senju was actually a girl!

And also, wearing a female sailor uniform.

"Let's go now, Hanagaki" she said which Takemichi was pure shock before he let out a huge 'Huh' and stepping back

"YOU'RE A GIRL?!?!...Wait, that's explains why I got Deja Vu when I met Yuna-senpai"-Takemichi

"Huh?! You seriously thought I was dude?"-Senju

"Sorry! It's just.... I didn't know like how I didn't know that Yuna-senpai was the White Demon when I first met her"-Takemichi

"Well, of course, you dumb idiot. Do some research" Senju said as walking with Takemichi who he felt kind of dumb for not realizing that Senju was girl along.

I mean he already met Yuna who's an insanely strong fighter as well, being hot and has a deep voice.

While Senju had a tomboyish appearance with a unruly and messy bob-cut hair style with messy layers and her voice being somehow deep like Yuna's and Yuzuha's.

But he didn't really dig it because Senju used Jibun pronouns for 'Myself' while Yuna uses Watashi pronouns.

I mean the Japanese pronouns is difficult to read in.

"So, where we're going?"-Takemichi

"Shopping"-Senju

"Eh?"-Takemichi

"Takeomi always tell me to dress like girl and get more clothes...I don't really understand him but nah. Besides, I'm going to waste his card on all the shopping" Senju said as showing Takemichi her black credit card that made him slightly nervously chuckles.

'I guess she isn't that tomboyish how Yuna-senpai is. I always see her with pants and she never buys any girly than those kimonos or that Korean traditional outfit' Takemichi thought.

In the whole day, they spend their time from store to store as Takemichi carrying all those bags unlit he decided to send it to her address.

'I thought Senju was going to be someone serious and composed leader but... She's turn to be ordinary cute trendy girl. Well, not as cute as my Hina but yeah....But still, how does she knows Yuna?' Takemichi thought while Senju was trying off a shirt with the Japan's sun symbol.