Chapter 59: When we met

Yuna's pov

10 years ago

I clear remember when I met Manjiro Sano and Keisuke Baji along with Shin-san, Grandpa Sano and Emma.

Because of them, I end up having friends.

It was around that time where my body felt completely numb and I completely lost my childlike innocence and naivety.

Just for one year after my parents seems to passed away, I gotta stronger, tougher, yet grew colder and wore a resilient expression.

Enough that I start talking like adult and start acting mature enough that even a single paper cut wouldn't make me cry along with nosebleed from overcoming myself to became the best and the strongest.

My Grandma begged my Gramps for me to rest and for hang out with kids of my age who weren't part of the Onizaki Clan.

That's when I went to the Sano Dojo.

"So this is the dojo? Looks very common and unusually peaceful" I as my six year old said as looking at the Sano Dojo which my Grandma replied 'I know' as being her usual cheerful and easy going self.

Back when I was child, I have my silver white hair into nape-length since Yamazaki cut my hair shorter than it's original length. I wore bangs that parted to my right side of my face which I look boyish enough to be mistaken as boy.

I wore a white colored yukata with black haori that patterns of Cherry Blossoms at near end on the sleeves and the end of the haori. Along with tabi socks and sandals.

My Grandma, Chizuru grabs my hand which made me look at her while she give a heartwarming smile.

"Yuna, the owner of this dojo is a friend of your Mama. Your Mama used go be taekwondo champion before she married your Papa" Grandma soon said which I nod by knowing she wouldn't lie and of course, Umma was taekwondo fighter and champion before she married Dad.

We soon walked over the door and entered which we were greeted by Grandpa Sano.

"Greetings, Madam. So, this is Yuna-chan? Hello, I'm a friend from your mom, Seo-Yun" he smiled which I soon greet him with a polite bow.

"Nice to meet you, sir" I said which Grandpa Sano looks at me closely before looking at my Grandma.

"She really does look like Seo-Yun. She really inherited her looks despite the golden eyes and silver hair"-Grandpa

"I know, Seo-Yun, my daughter in law was truly a beauty. I wished Daisuke-kun didn't accidentally cut her hair....he asked for the yubitsume...."-Grandma

"Hahaha...Yuna-chan, go have a look over the training. I have a grandson who might be around your age along with my granddaughter and my idiot grandson" Grandpa Sano soon said which I nod before walking over to the training room and seeing kids training.

I felt completely unfamiliar with these new environment due of my relentlessly and brutal training that I endured.

'Its feel weird to see kids having fun. That blond boy over there, he looks having fun training and seems to be a natural fighter' I thought as seeing a young boy with short, messy hair bed head hair and pair of almost obsidian black eyes. He wore white martial arts uniform.

I soon saw him doing a triple kick which I was surprised for a five year doing that.

"Damn, Manjiro. That kid is a monster" I soon looked back and seeing a tall, teenager boy who had resemblance towards the blond haired boy. Black eyes, heart-shaped and even the face features but his hair was black and neatly styled pompadour.