Chapter 77: Saranghae

This chapter will have some very emotional harm scenes and blood also, as well, the angst.

I feel horrible writing this.

Like I said earlier, I am not Iseyama from AOT or Wakui.

This is why he has to stop spending time with creator of Re:Zero.

Author's pov

"What?!" Saemon nearly shouted in pure shocked while Lisa was shocked as Yuna, kept her calm expression and slightly looking down.

Yuna wore a gray coat on top of black turtle-neck sweater matching gray colored trousers, and a pair of short heeled, black boots.

Lisa wore her uniform with her jacket closed as Saemon wore the old Black Dragons's black biker uniform.

"It's true...I ended up getting those past timelines' memories as well, the original one...All of it is true" Yuna soon said which Saemon's hand went through his hand as he was still surprised or distraught by the true.

"No way... Shinichiro-san? That means Kazutora-san didn't have the fault while Takemichi-san.....Izana wasn't like this...Oh my God! Mary!!!" He almost cried as Lisa placed her hand on his shoulder as comforting him as looking at Yuna.

Yuna told the true, and only them along with her brother since she doesn't want tell anyone about the sin Shinichiro committed.

"If you telling us this...that means...Izana and Emma are going to die?"-Lisa

"Yes and that's why I'm going to ask this for you two...This will never end unlit the same tragedy happens again...When the other me comes, when Mikey breaks his promise.... that's when the endgame begins. You know what to do and it doesn't matter if turns in either way, just.... don't let me fall more than I already am" Yuna said with a sad smile on her face which Saemon and Lisa looks at her emotionally before nodding.

Yuna sighs before she took out her bottle of her pills and seeing the pills were already out.

'I won't be able to surpassed it much longer... that's fine. All of this is my plan to save both Izana and Emma....I don't care about what happens to me anyways...My goal is save them and kill Kisaki....No matter what' Yuna thought determinedly as she was willing to do whatever it takes.

Even costing her own health.

Meanwhile with Takemichi and Emma

'How the hell did I forgot?! Emma-chan dies today! Like what the hell?!? How could I forgot that important thing?!' Takemichi thought in anger by finding that Emma was going to die.

He didn't realized it unlit he remembered what Yuna told him and how she mentioned that Emma died in the timeline where Yuna was drowned in depression.

This made him pissed off on himself.

Of all the clues and signs from Yuna to Kakucho told him, he was so clueless that he didn't know that this was timeline that Emma wasn't saved by Yuna.

'Goddammit!!! I have to know what happened, how did Emma-chan dies?! Is Izana-kun that twisted enough to kill his own sister?!' Takemichi thought in desperate since he doesn't know how to protect Emma from her arrive death and he doesn't know how it happened.

Suddenly, he soon heard a motorcycle which he looked up and seeing Hanma ridding it in full speed with Kisaki behind and holding a pipe.

'Kisaki?!' Takemichi subconsciously blocked himself but then he soon recalled what Yuna begged to save Emma that made his eyes widen in pure shocked.