Katsuji's Prolife

Name: Katsuji Ikari (碇 克二)

Alias:
Katsu
Ikari-senpai
Katsu-nii (By Neon)
Lone Wolf
Savage Wolf
Kiba

Gender: Male

Age: 30 (2018)
29 (2017)
20 (2008)
17 (2005)

Birthday: November 13, 1988

Height: 185 (6'1")

Weight: 75 kg (165 lbs)

Blood Type: B

Hair: Black with blond tips

Eye: Turquoise

Relatives
Unnamed Parents (Descesed)
Mr Anzai (Maternal Uncle)
Neon Anzai (Maternal Cousin)
Mary Hiroshima (Love Interest)

Status: Alive

Occupation:
Seventh Generation Black Dragons' Vice Captain of Attack Unit (Past)
Ten Generation Black Dragons's Captain of the Special Attack Unit (Past)
Vice President of Dragon King (Past)
Onizaki Clan's employees (Alternatives)
Mechanic (Present)

Japanese Voice: Yuichiro Umehara

English Voice: Jason Leibrecht

Appearance:

Katsuji is tall, young man of a muscular physique with board shoulders and pale skin. He has long, black shoulder-length hair with dyed blond tips, his hair strands parted in the middle and turquoise eyes. He also wears chain silver earrings on both his helix and lobe.

His most noticable traits is his scar across his nose and his wolf tattoo on the left side of his neck.

He usually wears a white hooded zipper sweater over a black shirt, his sweater's sleeves rolled to his elbows and wearing gray colored denim jeans and pair of sneakers. He prefers cool and dark colors clothing.

During his time with the Black Dragons Ten Gen, he wore a mimicked white military garb with a red armband.

Back when he used to be member and Vice Captain of the the Black Dragons Seventh Gen, his hair was shorter and his hair completely dyed blond. He wore black biker outfit.

In the future, he has his hair noticable slightly longer and usually ties it into a bun.

Personality:
Due of seeing his beloved gang turn into disgrace and the ideals destroyed, turn Katsuji into a cold-hearted and stoic individual with pursuit of vengeance.

He comes off ruthless and no mercy at his former best friend Saemon as beating him mercilessly with pipe while having his squad gang up on him and taking his anger out of him.