Chapter 63: Karma is truly a Bastard

The new cover of the story....I edited it.

I hope you guys liked it.

Yuna's pov

The day has came, after week since New Year's Day.

Mikey announce another meeting which was predicted in my future memories.

After and Inupi and Koko joining Toman as the Black Dragons are now working for Toman.

And also, finding seeing that disgusting and twisted bastard falling into despair.

And of course, the rise of Tenjiku.

One of the things I have to do while I am still in my winter break and knowing the day of the return of long lost Daimyo, Tatsuya Onizaki.

My Dad.

I don't know how will Mikey and others will feel of meeting my Dad since he's a full fledged Onizaki.

Anyways, let's get going, so I can see that bastard's face fallen in despair.

We soon arrived at the Musashi Temple which I was with my brother Yuujin and Hiro-kun who were by my side.

"Yuna!" I soon turn around and seeing Keisuke with Kazutora coming up to us with some smile on their faces.

"Hey, guys. How did you enjoyed your new year's week?" I asked which Keisuke giving a proud smile which I knew he was really happy today.

"Well! I'm happy that Chifuyu and Naomi are now D~A~T~I~N~G~! Now, I just have to wait couple of years for them to get married, so I and Kazutora can became the Godfathers of their future kids! BUHAHAHAHHA!!!!"-Keisuke

"Mine went good. Hanging out with this idiot and the others did help lot on my usually loner mindset I have. I feel happier that I am with you guys.... It's better than spending it alone in my house without my Mom being there....And also, I don't have to deal with my dead beat sperm donor" that last Kazutora joked made me laugh slightly before Saemon give him a playful punch on the arm and Yuujin patting him.

I'm happy seeing the growth of Kazutora.

Kazutora looks very happy and fully healed from his unstable mentality and becoming more emotionally wiser and calmer despite he's still the same brat who always hides his dirty magazine from me.

I catch him once reading that in my apartment which I give him a karate chop and scolded him afterwards.

Actually, nothing makes me more happier seeing these two felines enjoying their present and not living in the painful timeline of Bloody Halloween.

"Motherbitch....this f***er...." Keisuke growls when he saw that bastard brat Kisaki and his zombie lover Hanma who was walking with their division.

Keisuke and Kazutora glared at him as me and the others knew that they haven't forgot what Kisaki did to them and how he manipulated them in order get more of Mikey's trust and of course, the Dark Impulses half awakening.

Too be honest, it almost out of the hand when Mikey saw me in that state, if his darkness did fully taken over him like that day, not only Kazutora and Keisuke would have suffer, also the gang itself.

From now on, I have to keep a close eye on his triggers....

No matter what....

Even if it's means neglecting on the humanity I am losing little by little.

Mikey is not the only one who's fighting against his demons.

I'm losing some of my humanity.

"Hey, did I mention I got you two a late New Year's gift?" I soon spoke which the two cat boys and Hiro-kun looks at me in surprised while Yuujin soon chuckles by knowing what I am talking about.