Chapter 2: In deeps of Shinjuku

Yuna's pov

"Yun-Yun, where are you? Mitsuya called us and say you weren't in school"

"I left early, my sub was annoying along with the stupid Student President"

"But that doesn't answer the question, Yuna. Some of your classmates said two middle schooler delinquents came to pick you up and you left with them. Where the hell are you?"

"Step right now! This nun will give you salvation from your sins and virginity!"

"WHAT THE ACTUAL F***?! Yuna, where the f*** are you?!"

"Hahaha...I'm going to attempt homicide, see ya!"

I end the call while I felt dying thanks to this shitty district. And where in the world I was? The goddamn Red Light District, the place I hate the most. Why? Well, this is where all the perverts and scum go to jerk off. Mikey and Draken know I hate Red Light District, especially Draken. I mean, I don't have a grudge against Draken for being the son of a prostitute, being raised by a brothel, and living in this shitty neighborhood. But I hate this place so much that some jackass thought I was a schoolgirl hooker due to my looks.

And what happened to that poor soul?

He never came back to Red Light District and probably wouldn't see his future children.

I soon sigh as I begin to walk through this disgusting place. I have my red and white jersey hooded jacket. I soon pull my hood on since those know the White Demon has silver hair and golden eyes. I avoid some of the people who introduced stupid shit before spotting the delinquents who were wearing white-colored gang uniforms. Those are Moebius' scumbags and I think those are the group of shitbags I have to kill, especially that rapist.

"Haha! That was amazing! We can't believe I wrecked those weaklings!"

"You should've seen the father's face, he was shitting his pants once we threatened his wife"

"Nah, the best part was having some fun time that fool's girlfriend~ I'm sure she did had fun" they laugh while I silently glare at those bastards with pure hate and rage.

Those f***ing sons of a bitches!

Did she said she did have enjoyed it?!

Did she said that while you force her?!

She had fun with that?!

If someone went to assault the girlfriend of my family's workers, they would be in hell for sure.

Well, time to sent these scumbags to the hospital.

I soon walked towards them and passed them which one of their whistles by knowing that I will be their target. "Look at that girl, she might be lost?"

"Yeah, let's help her"

"This will be fun"

For me, yeah but for you, no.

I soon walked into an abandoned valley which I felt one of them throw his arm over my shoulder that I stopped. "Hello, missy. What are you doing here by yourself?" He asked while they were ganging up. I didn't move since I got them where I wanted and where I will enjoy this very, very much since I am a demon. Demons love despairs and suffering from sinners. "Are you from that gang named Moebius?" I asked which they 'Wow' and looking amazed like they were celebrities or famous.

Well, infamous.

"Wow, you heard from us? Hella yeah, we are! Are you happy?"

"Yes, since..." I soon grab his arm and smash his face to the ground with full strength. The others were soon shocked with the 'WTF' expression before I stand up as my hood fall and revealing face. "I been dying to send you all to hell," I said with my voice cold and emotionless along with a sarcastic smile.