Chapter: 17 Toman vs Moebius Part Two

Author's pov

~Meanwhile somewhere else in Tokyo~

"So, how's Yuujin doing with his school?"

"He's doing fine, just he's not much of a person who can't stay out of trouble. He got into a fight somewhere in Taito. The kids are fine but he almost lost himself. He still working on it" Yuna's grandmother Chizuru soon said which Yuna nodded while grabbing her chopsticks.

Yuna was in Tokyo and eating in a traditional restaurant with her grandmother and her caretaker Yamazaki.

Yuna order traditional-style ramen that made Yamazaki look at her softly and amused.

"I see you still love ramen, Yuna. I'm starting to know that you and Naruto are related" Yamazaki playful which Yuna chuckles while picking the noodles with her chopsticks. "Unlike Naruto, I'm fully aware of some things than focusing on becoming Hokage," Yuna said which Yamazaki laugh before Yuna eat the noodles of the ramen.

'One of the few things I'm grateful for in the future. Naruto became Hokage, he finally stopped simping for Sakura for God's sake, and he finally realized that Hinata was the only girl who ever stands by his side and never disrespect him. Thank God, he finally realized that and begin his relationship with her after those years focusing on his goal and realizing he always love Hinata. Similar to my situation with Mikey, he never realized it unlit I was gone. But it didn't end with happily ever after ending like Naruto and Hinata. Ours ends in tragedy' Yuna thought while chewing her food.

Yuna went into deep thought about what happened in the future. Her best friend and her younger brother figure died that made her forcibly leave her friends and gang enough to turn Mikey into a criminal boss and murder which only left him to commit suicide in front of her.

That scene left a deep wound in her heart that will never heal.

This wasn't the future she imagined for him and her friends.

Her grandma and Yamazaki noticed her expression while she didn't realize it.

~A few moments later~

"That was good ramen along with food. Tokyo has such a good taste" Yuna said while walking with her grandma and Yamazaki in the street. Yamazaki nod as joking that his soba was better which Yuna playfully punch him on the shoulder.

Yamazaki and Yuna chuckle as her grandmother Chizuru softly smiles.

"Yuna, everything alright in Shibuya?" Her grandmother asked which Yuna looked at her with her eyebrows slightly upwards. Her grandmother looked at her softly that made Yuna realize why she was asking. 'Shit, she saw my expression. I don't wanna talk to her about my pathetic future and what I lost' Yuna thought before looking forward.

"I'm just worried for my friends today. They're going to fight against the gang who hurt one of their friends...I span at Mikey and Draken because they did something stupid. Don't worry, we made up... Despite they're the top of the delinquent gangs, they're still kids" Yuna explained which Yamazaki and her grandmother watch her and listen to her.

"You haven't told them about how your knowledge of gangs and how it works?" Yamazaki asked which Yuna shook her head and look at him.

"No, I didn't"

"You're still worried about how they react?"

"Not anymore, I think they will take it well. It's just not the right time...But I will tell them about Yuujin" Yuna deadpanned said which her grandma small laugh. 'Besides, Mikey didn't change his view of me after finding out. I don't think Draken and the others will do too...but the big question will be why I didn't tell them and about Yuujin' Yuna thought.