Chapter 75: New Black Dragons

Author's pov

Later in the next day, Takemichi was soon picked up by Haruchiyo Sanzu, the Vice Captain of the Fifth Division and right hand man of Mucho.

He looked away from the window and gave a tiring sigh by knowing that today is the day.

'Ah, time to get my ass whipped by Mucho' he thought as getting ready for the second worst ass whipping of his life.

Poor Takemichi.

Few moments later

'Yep, Chifuyu was right. Mucho's punches aren't strong as Taiju-kun's' Takemichi thought as he was tied up into a chair with Inupi and Koko as having himself beaten up by Mucho himself.

He did feel the pain but he was somehow calm and resilient, maybe due of Yuna told him that this would happened but maybe, it was because that he knew that everyone he cared and loved is suffering so much.

Especially Yuna.

"Mucho! You bastard! Why are you doing this to us?!" Koko hisses at Mucho who stares at him with a stoic expression while Inupi silently glaring at him.

"You wanna know? Takemichi Hanagaki is-"-Mucho

"No, I am not a traitor. You are, you're one of S-62 Generation and Executive from Tenjiku" Takemichi ended up saying it in blunt tone which Mucho, himself was shocked while Inupi, Koko, and Haruchiyo were priceless by Takemichi's words.

"Wait, what?"-Inupi and Koko

"How... did you even-"-Mucho

"Yuna-senpai"-Takemichi

"Oh...Oh shit....Not her" Mucho mumbled by knowing that Yuna knows everything and she will definitely be Tenjiku's worst enemy.

After all, the look he saw in Izana and Kakucho and as well, Shion's bruised face.

She's dangerous.

"How much did she tell you?"-Mucho

"That you are part of Tenjiku and you were going to frame me as beating the shit out of me, Inupi, and Koko...I know that part and most of the Fifth Division will go to Tenjiku. So, why does Izana wants Mikey-kun? And why this involves both Inupi and Koko?" Takemichi asked as being more braver and bolder than his usual self.

Inupi and Koko were surprised by his sudden development which Takemichi felt that he was useless.

More than useless, he felt pathetic.

"Izana Kurokawa wants Kokonoi for his financial power and Mikey for his unparalleled charisma in order to make Tenjiku stronger than it already is. That's why I brought Inui here since Kokonoi doesn't listen to anyone than his longtime partner..." Mucho soon said as stomping at Inupi's face that made Koko shouted his name while Takemichi glared at him.

"That's not all" Mucho added which Takemichi was surprised by that fact before recalling the mysterious connection between Izana and Yuna that made him feel anxious.

'Oh shit' he mentally cursed.

"Izana...also wants Kang by his side along with her friend, Tomoe Inumaki" Mucho soon added that which Inupi and Koko were confused by name 'Tomoe Inumaki' while Takemichi was speechless that he even dropped jaw.

'What the hell?! Inumaki-chan?! I get the part why Izana-kun wants Senpai but Inumaki-chan?!?! She's completely defenseless and cute soft puppy! Despite she and Yuna-senpai being somehow related....Yeah, I keep forgetting that she's her third cousin' Takemichi thought in disbelief on himself.