Chapter 18: Memories

Author's pov

"Draken-kun, please hang on! Don't die!" Takemichi pleads while he and Draken were in the ambulance taking them to the hospital. Draken sighs as he looks at Takemichi who trying not to cry but, of course, he's a crybaby.

He cries.

"Yuna...where's is Yuna?" Draken asks as recalling minutes ago, Yuna passed out that death shock him along with the others.

Takemichi grips his hand as he was freaking out about Yuna's condition.

'Yuna-senpai didn't get this hurt...it because of me? I don't know how did she injure but it wasn't for her, Sachan would be dead by now...' He thought as he look at Draken.

"She's in another ambulance. She's with Sachan, I think she will be okay" Takemichi spoke which Draken let out a sigh of relief.

"Good grief...For a second I thought she was...that would hurt Mikey a lot. After all, she's...very dear to Mikey, everyone and me...she always took care of us...no matter what"

"Hey, Draken-kun. Don't speak more...you need your strength"

"Takemitchy...Take care of Mikey for me..."

*RING*

"DRAKEN-KUN!"

"Dammit, we're losing him. Hurry up!"

~At the hospital~

"No...Yu-chan...Ken-chan...how did this happen?" Emma sobs as Hina was comforting her while Mitsuya, Peh, and others were there which they were worried and concerned for their friends.

Peh was struck by guilty and remorse for what he did as getting Draken almost kill and Yuna hurt enough to pass out.

"This is all my fault! If wasn't for me then, Draken and White Demon wouldn't-"

"Peh...!"

"Ken-chin will alright" everyone soon turns around and sees Mikey who has his usual carefree smile. Takemichi and the others were surprised as Mikey smiled.

"Ken-chin....is always good on his word, he's will not die, he's never dishonest. 'Cause he promised we both will rule the world. As for Yun-Yun... she always says that she wants a cool way to die but we both know she's kidding. She will be alright. After all, she's someone who never makes her friends feel sad..." Mikey soon said with a calm smile on his face despite the fear of losing his two best friends.

"So, Mitsuya, Emma, Peh, and Takemichi...have faith in Ken-chin and Yun-Yun" Mikey soon said which Takemichi tried not to cry unlit the door suddenly slammed open and revealing Saemon who was wrapped by bandages and panting.

He escapes from the nurses.

"Sachan?! What are you doing?! You should be in bed and rest!" Takemichi nearly shouted as went his childhood friend who looks pure concerned and scared.

"Yuna-senpai...is she alright?! Oh my God, this is my fault...I should've been so careful! If I have noticed they would come for my head, then she wouldn't injure herself!... I-I can't lose... another sister...!" Saemon shouted in anguish which surprises Takemichi and the others.

'Wait, another sister?... Mary-nee is death?...' Takemichi thought of recalling Saemon's older sister Mary who was very closed to Saemon in their childhood days.

Takemichi looked at Saemon in sympathy which help him to stand up as the nurse soon came which made everyone feel intense.

'Please, God. Don't let this be tragic news...please!' Saemon pray in his mind as the nurse soon spoke.