Chapter 89: Rechange but same Track

Author's pov

After some weeks, Takemichi and Yuna went to the Musashi Shrine to meet up with Mikey before the others came.

"Takemitchy, Yun-Yun..." Mikey sat down on the stairs as looking at his close friend and love interest.

They soon sat down besides him. "I wanted you to tell me everything...both versions from you two" Mikey soon said which Takemichi was first one who explained everything about the timelines and how he got his time leap abilities.

He told him everything which he cried by explaining the hardest and saddest parts. He kept his promise to Yuna by telling him the truth about his future selves' suicides by knowing that Yuna suffered lot because of it.

Mikey listen to him as Yuna notice how Mikey was horrified despite he remained calm about it.

After all, he was good keeping it all together inside.

But at the end, he would cried it all out when he was alone and no one would see him cried.

The boy who cried the hardest.

Yuna pats Takemichi's back as comforting him for his journey and his hardships since she knows he suffered lot because of Kisaki.

"Yun-Yun...How did you got your foresight?" Mikey soon asked since it was her turn which she sighs and looks forward through the view.

"You died in front of me...In first timeline, I fell into depression by what happened to Draken and Emma...I fell really hard that I couldn't sleep. When we meet again, you died as you and I wished desperately to have more time... That's when I woke up which it was the same day when you guys confronted Osanai...The was reason why I cried about you and Draken died" Yuna explained which Mikey looks her while Draken who by the way, he was near to them and listening to the conversation.

"I knew Kisaki was a fraud by looking at him but the foresight made me saw that he destroyed our lives and made a hell to us. My future self's memories ended up when I became the Demon Queen...I successfully destroyed Toman in one night...and slashed his head off" Yuna said as recalling of those gruesome and bloody memories.

"In the Valhalla Timeline, you killed Kazutora after he killed Keisuke...I saw it and I ran away that Yamazaki and Sakata saw me coughing so blood through the shock and headache. Instead of falling into depression, I went to save some of our friends as I could...I fake Emma's death, I saved Chifuyu and Mitsuya...I did my best but I couldn't save Hina or the others...You ended up dying again despite I managed to reunite Emma and Draken again...I also another vision which it was Keisuke dying and Kazutora being taken to jail for his death. The third timeline, I tried my hardest and tried to protect everyone but again, Draken died... Mitsuya ended being coma...I lost myself in my rage which you know what happened next. And fourth, I fell again in depression after you went yandere shit on everyone except for me and Takemichi...You were supposed to die by Naoto who shot you but you ended taking the bullet for me when he accidentally aim it on me.... It's been a serious emotional rollercoaster for me and the others" Yuna explained.

Mikey and Takemichi looks at her in sympathy by knowing she did her hardest to give them a happy future and protecting them from Kisaki.

"I-I didn't you suffer because of me-"-Mikey

"Don't say that, I didn't suffer because of you or Draken. I suffered by some annoying simp who doesn't even know that love isn't a sick and toxic obsession. So, don't say it when you have no idea how much that hurts me or even the others who they fought the hardest to bring back their original Toman" Yuna said which Mikey looks at her and he felt so sorry for her and all the things she deal with.