Chapter 105: The Chaos and Disaster

There will be emotional scenes and PTSD.

Author's pov

"Your friend....He will be fine, looks like the bullet didn't went close to his bone or his lungs. It's a miracle that he's still breathing" one of the medics said while dropping off from the ambulance and heading to the hospital.

Takemichi and Draken were relief while Senju was so relief that she wanted to cry but she didn't since she has to stay strong for her revenge against the one got Saemon shot.

'Thank God...Sachan didn't die...Thank God and Buddha for that....Ah, we managed to prevent a death....But still, there's the possibility of South hurting Izana as getting Mikey go rampage to kill him...' Takemichi thought as knowing well that the great battle between Three Deities.

The Deity of Violence, South Terano and his gang Rokuhara Tandai who governs Minato.

The Deity of Justice, Senju Kawaragi and her gang Brahman who governs Shinjuku.

And lastly, the Deity of Strength, Manjiro Sano AKA Invincible Mikey and his gang Tokyo Manji Gang who governs Shibuya.

Three strongest gangs that will crash on this day and decide the fate of the Three Deities Timeline to the rise of the Kanto Manji Gang.

Even the downfall of Toman too.

Takemichi soon turned around and seeing Yuna who was still on the rain and completely frozen, unable to make a sound or a move.

"Senpai?" Takemichi uttered while Draken and Senju soon put their attention on Yuna which something was wrong with her.

"Oi, Yuna...Are you good? Oi?" Draken tried to get her attention but it was in vain and it becomes more awfully loud than it already was.

Draken soon noticed that her right hand was bleeding and dripping blood.

"Yuna...What happened to your hand? How did you cut your hand?" He asked as walking towards her to see how she did cut her hand.

With Yuna, she felt her entire world crashed down.

She soon looked at Takemichi and Senju which she didn't see them as themselves...

She only saw their lifeless corpses. Takemichi having multiple bullet holes around his body and bleeding as looking pale as a ghost and so lifeless.

Senju having the bullet hold on her forehead and bleeding down from her face and looking rather dead.

Yuna's eyes widen in pure horror by seeing her two dear friends like lifeless corpses.

She soon turns her eyes to Draken and seeing his lifeless corpses of him with bullets on his chest like how the original timeline of Three Deities..

That completely scared the shit out of her.

Out of defense and senselessly, Yuna soon twisted his arm and kicks him on his leg to made him knee down before taking out her knife and tried to do the last thing she would never do.

"YUNA/YUNA-SENPAI STOP!!!" Takemichi and Senju screamed their lungs out loud which made Yuna stopped and regains her sense before she soon looked down and seeing Draken who was shocked while she was about to stab him.

She was shocked what she was about to do which she let go of Draken and moved herself away from him.

They soon rushed to Draken and seeing if he was alright before they looked at Yuna who was looking at her hands in pure shock and being completely stunned by her actions.