Chapter 8: Where Two Legends Meet

Author's pov

'I must protect Draken-kun and prevent Yuna-senpai from leaving Toman!' Takemichi thought while he was spying on Mikey and Draken to protect Draken from dying. He followed him from the street to meet up with Mikey to the restaurant. 'I'm surprised that Mikey-kun isn't like how. I mean in the picture, he did look like a total criminal boss but he was just a carefree teenager and kind of childish...Draken-kun is Mikey-kun's best friend and his most trusted aid' Takemichi thought as watching Draken mumbling and carrying Mikey who was sleeping after eating.

Yeah, poor Mamadraken.

"Takemichi-"

"HOLY SHIT!!!" Takemichi soon turns around and sees Saemon with his slightly surprised expression after Takemichi scream like a girl. "S-S-Sa-chan?!" Takemichi stutters which Saemon said 'Yo' in causal. 'Oh thank God, for a second I thought it was some scary-ass thug who was after Draken-kun or going to beat me up' Takemichi thought as being disbelief on himself for being a coward. "Sa-chan, what are you doing here?" Takemichi asked as Saemon pointed at a store nearby the restaurant before placing his hands in the pockets of his pants.

"I got off from my job over there and then, I saw you like you were stalking someone. You know that will be bad for Hina-san if you're cheating on her" Saemon soon said which strikes Takemichi through his body and remembering what his past self was about to do with Emma. 'He's right, my stupid brat self was going to cheat Hina with Emma-chan! I have to make sure that my past self doesn't cheat on Hina! Naoto was right, I am trash!' Takemichi thought before sighing.

"Oh shit! I need to follow them!" Takemichi screamed before running after Draken and Mikey. "Hey! Wait! You haven't told me who are you stalking on!" Saemon shouted as running after Takemichi who was bad at running.

After all, Saemon has the build of an athlete.

A few moments later~

"Jesus Christ, just breathe, man. This is why you work on your physical abilities" Saemon soon said as patting on extremely exhausted Takemichi who was trying to catch his breath. 'Yeah, I am not a good runner' Takemichi thought before sighing and standing up. "Okay, Takemichi-san. Who the hell are you following?" Saemon soon asked which Takemichi sighs of disbelief before they secretly saw Mikey and Draken walking to the hospital. 'Oh, so he isn't cheating on Hina-san. That's good but why he's spying on them?!' Saemon soon thought as turning to Takemichi was sweating.

"Why the hell are you spying on Sano and Ryuguji?! Do you have a death wish?!" Saemon nearly shouted to Takemichi as grabbing him on the shoulders. Takemichi soon sweats as he looks at Saemon. "Sa-chan, look. I joined the Tokyo Manji Gang and Mikey-kun and Draken-kun are kinds of my friends. I'm just trying to protect Draken-kun from getting killed, have faith in me" Takemichi soon said which surprises Saemon. 'Protecting Ryuguji? I'm pretty shocked that Takemichi-san is friends with that infamous duo but protecting him? Ryuguji who can whip every bastard's asses? From who? I mean Ryuguji must have enemies' Saemon thought before sighing.

"I trust you"

In the Hospital.

"So that her?" Mikey asked which Draken nod while they didn't notice that Takemichi and Saemon were spying on them. "Holy shit, what happened to that girl?" Saemon soon said which Takemichi end up explaining the whole Toman VS Moebius and adding that the girl is the girlfriend of one of Captain's friends who got beaten and raped. Saemon's eyes went wide in rage as a vein popped out of his face. "That son of a bitches.... I hope hell comes for them"