Chapter 1: Demon Queen

Yuna's pov

"Kang-san!" Well, shit. I turn my head towards the annoying person who was the sub teacher of my English class. I give an aloof expression since I didn't give a shit why he's was mad. One thing, wearing earrings in school. Shit, I hate Japanese school rules. And why is my usual teacher, Izumi-sensei isn't here? Now I remember, she's given birth to her newborn and staying in her home for a while. I don't blame her since I pity the school for hiring this sub. "Yeah, Teach?" I responded with my usual cold and blunt tone since I don't shit.

"It's not teaching, Kang-san. It's Kurosaki -sensei! Damn, why are you earrings in school? That does not allow" he said with his self-righteous and matter-of-fact tone which annoys me. Dude, stop nagging me already. And why the hell does he has Ichigo's last name from Bleach? The mysteries of this world still surprises me. What's next, is Mikey finally becoming mature?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait, that doesn't bad at all. Please, God. Grant me that hopeful wish, so I can stop babysitting his ass with Draken. "Hey, are you listening? I don't care about your fashion but you can't bring it to school. I will report you to the Principal for school damage" he said which I look at him with the coldest expression he saw. School damage? Ha, that's bullshit. Where was his annoying ass when the third year's bastards were wrecking halls and beating up the staff and second and first-years? Oh yeah, now I remember. He was in another school while I took care of those jackasses.

Try me, bitch.

"Oh, I'm sorry. These are from my Mom"

"Oh really? Then, I will call her about your 'proper behavior'"

"My mother is dead"

"AHEM! What?!"

"Yep, she's dead. These are her memorials"

"B-But you can't bring them! I will talk with your father-"

"My father is dead too. They died when I was just 5 years old in a tragic car accident. These are the only things I have from her" I spoke emotionless which classmates end up glaring at Kurosaki-sensei while he was sweating in nervousness and embarrassment. Yeah, that's what you get for trying me. Next time you do that, I will make you look so stupid that you wouldn't try teaching again. "O-Okay, I apologize" he stutters before walking away to Izumi-sensei's desk. I let out a sigh while I place my hand on my face with a half bored expression.

I am already good with my English class and my other classes. I get B+ and A- since I don't even care about my grades.

Well, I am very smart and I could get the highest grades if I want but, I rather not.

Why? That bullshit of Teacher's Pet.

No one is going like those types of students.

"Okay, about linguistic-" "Yuna-Senpai!" I blink twice when the door was slammed open that give my sub and some of my classmates a heart attack as revealing Pah-chin and his right-hand man Peh-yan. Are you shitting me, why are these dumb-dumbs in my school? "Yeah, Pah-chin. Right now, I'm doing something that is called work and you're interrupting it" I sarcastically speak while my tone was still deadpan, pointing down where my work was. "Hey! I know I am a moron but I know you're already done!" Pah-chin shouted which the sub slightly jump away near him.

Yeah, he is a moron along with his pal.

Kurosaki-san soon tried to tell them to leave but since Pah-chin's bravo appearance and his aggressive attitude, Kurosaki-sensei move away. Huh, this is interesting. Should I save my dumb sub or let Pah-chin beat his ass? Nah, I prefer roasting him and getting my classmates to glare at him more. "Alright, Pah-chin. Let's talk and stop scaring my substitute teacher" I soon stood up before grabbing my backpack as leaving my seat. Pah-chin and Peh-yan soon got leave while Kurosaki-sensei was speechless while stuttering at the same time.