Final Arc

Yuna's pov

When I was fourteen years old, I had a dream where I saw a boy being in a wheelchair.

I didn't know how it was unlit I got foresight and I figured out why I did.

This was never the original timeline.

"Mikey...turned his back on us. After the fight of July 7, 2008...He disbanded Toman...he beaten us up...he mocked us and insulted us...and then, he left his home. He also...made sure that Yuna didn't find him...I guess he didn't want to hurt her by knowing all those timelines she suffered"

The boy who I saw in the wheelchair turned out to be the boy who I was desperately been trying to save.

The boy who I been loved with since a very long time.

I tried my best to stop him from becoming the person he hated and preventing the Dark Impulses from reaching out to him.

I thought he finally settle down but the promise I made, I need to act like fool to pretend it wouldn't happened again.

And I guess I was right.

It did happened again.

But the worst.

"Mikey-kun, I know what happened and yet....Why you still kept pushing everyone away? Your sister and brother are alive...your friends are alive... Yuna-senpai been well for almost 13 years. Why do you keep rejecting them? I don't know what are these Dark Impulses and I understand why you pushed her away but...Have you ever, even a single thought of telling her your true feelings? Not even once?"

My longtime friend Takemichi Hanagaki went to see him and trying to talk him some senses.

But in the end, my foresight is always right.

Always damn right.

"Takemitchy, please...let me die. And please, take Yuna away again..Please, I'm-"

"OI! MANJIRO SANO! WOULD YOU STAY THE HELL UP!!!!"

I sometimes thought Destiny hating them and that's why it been too cruel on them.

But I realized it was never Destiny. It was a curse who been trolling on my friends and loved ones all because Shin-san did in order to gain the ability to save Mikey.

But yet, it only cursed him more.

"On July 7th, Brahman will have their final battle with Rokuhara Tandai and Tokyo Manji Gang!"

I know what I have to do.

I know it since I made a promise to them.

The only thing I ever wanted was for them to be happy.

I wanted them to all be happy and safe.

I wanted Draken and Emma to finally be together, for them to have Emi who wouldn't feel fatherless.

I wanted Takemichi to be happy and relax as living happily with Hina by his side as husband and wife.

I wanted Hiro-kun to be happy with his friends and having a girlfriend by by side as building a family.

Also, Izana with Tomoe.

My friends and everyone.

And also, I wanted Mikey to be finally free from that darkness haunting him and live the dream he always had with his loved ones as being funny uncle.

That was the life I wanted for them.

A beautiful future.

"Takemitchy....Please, take care of Mikey and Yuna for me"

But harsh truth to remind me painfully.

"Mikey-kun! Stop! If you keep doing this, South will die!!!"

That this cursed Destiny won't ever leave alone.

"How do you wanna die?"

Especially with that Darkness is fully controlling Mikey and turning him into a murder.

"MIKEY-KUN!!!"

"HANAGAKI!!!"

"How you wanna die?"

"TOMAN WILL DEFEAT MANJIRO SANO AND KANTO MANJI GANG!"

"There's no turning back now?"

"KAKU-CHAN!!!"

"KAKUCHO!!!"

"Takemitchy! Just stop! Just stop!"

"I made a promise with you, I will save you!"

"All of this happened because my brother wanted to save me....the Dark Impulses were born out of love...."

"Shinichiro was the time leaper"

"Kazutora was right about it, it's all my fault....Everyone around me will died or be corrupted by it...So that's I pushed my friends away! Especially, Yuna the most! I can't control it anymore... I'm going crazy!!!!"

"I will crushed those Dark Impulses"

"TAKEMICHI-SAN! WATCH OUT!!!!"

"Mikey-kun...I am going to save you now. After all, you're my friend for life....I will take those Dark Impulses on my back for now on"

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! TAKEMITCHY!!!!!!!!"

That's it. I'm burning that timeline from existence.

All of those savings and success on prevent Mikey from turning into a monster and Takemichi suffering it the most will turn into waste.

I'm tired of playing this nice.

I'm so tired.

This world always been filled of villains.

There ones who are scumbag assholes and disgusting narcissists.

But also, there are some villains who wished for a peaceful world.

I know what I have to do.

I knew it since I was the only who never been corrupted by those shitty impulses.

After all, the Darkness cannot be corrupted what's already incorruptible.

So I will burn them to deeps of hell unlit they turn nothing than ashes.

This timeline will never been Kanto Manji Gang.

I won't let that happened.

Since I taking control of it now.

After all, I am the Demon Queen. I'm a demon who fests on despair and suffering.

I won't let any of you suffered anymore.

From now on, I will take control of this timeline and prevent from all of this happening.

Shin-san...Mary...Wait for me, I'm coming to bring you back.

But....

"Huh? Sorry? About what? You're nothing more than an stupid brat who doesn't even fit on becoming an Yakuza or criminal boss. You're so easily manipulated which no wonder why Kisaki managed to collared you"

I'm scared.

"Yuna died long time ago... I'm the Demon Queen... You're keeping forgetting that Evil Queens don't need any saving"

I'm so scared.

"Who I kill or what I do is none of your f***ing business. Don't forget that I always been assassin protegee...Just go back your plain normal lives and leave me the hell alone"

I don't wanna hurt you.... I'm just doing this to protect you.

"If you dare make the conflict against Yomi. I will show no mercy from me"

Just...just please...Just please....please.

"What I do with my life doesn't involve you"

Just please, save me.