Happy Birthday Saemon!

Hello everyone, it's me the author!

Today, is the birthday of the one and only Amerasian oc and his badass loyal attitude!

Saemon Hiroshima, born at October 13!

"Happy Birthday, Sachan!" Takemichi shouted together with Kakucho, Takuya, Chifuyu, Katsuji and Kansao which Saemon gives a smile to them.

"Thanks guys"-Saemon

"Here's your cake!"-Mikey

*SMASH*

"MIKEY!!!" Draken and Mitsuya shouted at Mikey who smashed a cake at Saemon's face. Mikey laughs before he gets karma by Yuna who smashed it on his face that got him shocked embarrassed.

"YUN-YUN!!!"-Mikey

"This why never trusts Mikey with cake"-Yuna

"He's the same brat who makes fun of Shinichiro-nii"-Izana

"It's all Mikey's fault"-Kazutora

"I will never approve of him"-Yuujin

"You jerks!!!" Mikey hissed at them while Emma and Shinichiro sighs in disbelief as Mary comforts them.

Okay, let's forget about that!

Facts about Saemon!

Saemon is five younger than Mary.

His dad came from Los Angeles like Lisa's dad while his mother was born in Tokyo.

Saemon inherited his mother's dark brown hair and his dad's bright eyes while Mary inherited inherited his pale blonde hair and her mother's soft brown eyes.

He got that scar during his fight with Katsuji.

"Still sorry about that"-Katsuji

"That's okay, I forgive you anyways"-Saemon

His favorite color is blue.

Despite of him not going to middle school, he's still has chance to go the high school since he did passed the exam before left school to do his part time.

Although he's Christian and has Missionary father, he's not overly or strictly religious like Taiju. He believes in God and Jesus, and he isn't judgemental or against other religions like Buddhism or Muslim. He's perfectly fine with them and supports who believes it.

His favorite foods is cheeseburgers, donuts, and ramen.

He dislikes when someone calls him shortie or midget.

His favorite Anime series is Naruto and Bleach.

The real reason why he dyed his hair crimson in the future is because he likes Gaara who's easily to understand his character and his development, so he dyed it crimson.

As raised by his sister and father, he felt slightly outcast due of their blond hair. He wanted to dye it blond when he got to high school.

"Wait, that's true?!"-Takemichi

"Yeah....And I still will but in different color since there's too many blonds here" Saemon soon said as pointing Takemichi, Mikey, Draken and others who has blond hair.

Despite not going to school, he's quite smart and gets good in grades, especially in English since he's good at English.

He met Waka and Benkei when he was still young whom he admired them along with Shinichiro.

He's the most muscular OC.

He's third OC who has a short temper, second is Naomi and first is Yuna.

"Which that's why we're scared of her"-Peh-yan

"And Naomi and her damn shoe"-Baji

His character is based on Murayama Yoshiki and Hanaoka Fuijo from High&Low and High&Low The Worst.

He soon grew up tall when he's gets to highschool, he will grow at 178 cm / 5'10".

"Haha! He will get taller than you, Mangiro!"-Izana

"You're as short as me, little bitch!"-Mikey

"What did you say, you-"-Izana

"IF YOU GUYS CONTINUE, I GET YUNA TO WIPES YOUR ASSES WITH HER WOOD ASS SWORD THAT DESTROYED THE RAPIST'S COCK!!!"-Draken

"Sorry, Dad!!!!"-Mikey and Izana

"Did they just call Draken-san dad?"-Saemon

"Yes, they did"-Shinichiro

"Just wait unlit he finds out Emi's platonic crush"-Yuna

"WAIT, THE F***?!"-Draken

Chaotic as I see.

He owns a Harley Davidson Motorcycle.

Before Saemon and Mary were born, their parents were talking about what to named them since they wanted them to have names of their ethnicity which they became with the concession of naming the firstborn with a English name while secondborn with a Japanese name.

His mother named him Saemon because she felt he was going to be protector.

His dream is to be the coolest fighter.

Through the different timelines, Saemon had different occupations. The Valhalla Timeline he was undercover agent who worked for Naoto but also Yuna, the Black Dragon Timeline, he was the leader of the Gang known as Saints, the Tenjiku Timeline, he was working for the Onizaki Clan.

His special skill is punching fast like Jotaro's ORA ORA ORA.

He met Katsuji and Kansao when they went to visit Waka and Benkei.

He met Senju when he was young but he never knew it was her since the whole family problem of hers that kept her away from going to Waka's gym.

The Original Timeline, he met Yuna and Mary was still alive.

After his dad passing, he moved with his maternal grandparents which he was forced to leave his neighborhood where he was close to Takemichi.

He met Senju again with different kanji who she wanted him to join Brahman but he refused since he's still loyal to the Black Dragons.

His type of girls are the strong, badass type.

"That's explains everything"-Kakucho

"What do you mean?"-Saemon

"You had a crush on Tsunade which we thought it was of her...you know but later, we find out you liked her for being insanely strong and badass. And then Izumi Curtis and General Olivier Mira Armstrong, you picked the ones who can kill you"-Takemichi

"Spike Spielberg once said this, "I love a woman who can kick my ass""-Saemon

"Yeah, we can totally see that... especially him" everyone soon said as looking at Mikey who was confused.

"What?"-Mikey

"Your tastes are sometimes stupid or scary"-Draken

"Especially when he's been in love with the Demon Princess since we were brats"-Baji

"And who's has the biggest temper"-Peh-yan

"Come on!"-Mikey

"Don't listen to them, Sano. One who's can't even confess his crush and another who gets yelled by crush everyday"-Saemon

"Take that back!!!!"-Draken

"It's not my fault! Yasuda is sometimes scary! I get very nervous around her!"-Peh-yan

"Wait, what?"-Yasuda

"Well, another day and another job of mine of helping a brat to confess. Anyways, Happy Birthday, Hiro-kun!"-Yuna

Happy Birthday to Saemon!