Chapter 56: Toman vs Black Dragons Part 2

Author's pov

"Please save me..."

Hakkai finally said those words that he never thought of saying as tearing down and feeling completely shame for everything.

"That brat.... he's finally speaking up..." Katsuji soon said which Saemon looked at him and understood what he meant.

After all, Yuna did told him the truth.

"Come on, Hakkai. Stand up and help me to protect Yuzuha... isn't that you been doing?" Takemichi asked which Hakkai tear up more by knowing he can't kept up that lie anymore.

He was so shame of it but he can't kept it anymore.

Especially in this situation.

"Takemitchy...look at me, I don't have any bruises....the one who took all the beatings was Yuzuha herself...I lie!" Hakkai cried that shocked Chifuyu and Mitsuya while Katsuji shook his head in shame by knowing that too.

After all, he knew who was really protecting who.

"Hakkai...what?!"-Mitsuya

"Oh my God"-Chifuyu

"You asshole"-Inupi

"No wonder why she was so desperate. I can't believe you're such a weakling"-Koko

"Hey! That's enough! Stop it!"-Yuzuha

"All of you shut the f*** up! I don't wanted novela drama!" Naomi shouted at them in annoyance as Shizuka nod while Misuya was holding since she got hit on the head and slightly bleed.

I mean he does have feelings for her.

"Hakkai, you suck!" Takemichi shouted which surprised them along with Yuzuha.

"You suck so bad but I am the one who suckest more! I mean I am lamest out of anyone! I broke up with my girlfriend in Christmas Eve, I am the trashiest and weakest person in history but still, it's doesn't mean I am a bad person!" Takemichi shouted which Hakkai looks at him along with Yuzuha which Kansao smirks by knowing what he was doing.

"That's right, we all made the most stupidest mistakes and lies ever...I run away from home while my sisters were sleeping...when I felt bad, I came back where my Mom was waiting for me, she slap me which it hurt like hell. If anyone is more lamest person, the it's me" Mitsuya soon said which they looked at him in surprised before Saemon soon came in.

"Since we're confessing...I tried to kill myself in the last week of elementary..." Saemon soon said which that stunned everyone, even Kansao who shouted 'What' while Katsuji looked down in regret.

"What?"-Takemichi

"After Nee-san died...I went into a total depression which it gotta worst when my Dad start taking drugs and died of overdosed... pretty f*** up for me...but then I saw my Hero, Takemichi-san and give me a reason to live...I'm still trying live for Nee-san's sake but for myself and others... that's how lame I am" Saemon chuckles which they looked at him in sympathy as Takemichi remembered that day and he didn't know how much he was suffering.

'Sachan...' he thought as Katsuji soon walked in as well.

"I....I was in love with your sister, Saemon" Katsuji soon confessed that shocked them and Saemon looks at him in full surprised which Katsuji sighs.

"I loved her....and it broke my heart when Mary passed away...I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you in the funeral, you going into depression or comforting you when your dad died...if anyone is most lamest person, it's me for not being there for my best friend...I'm sorry for taking it out of you and..." Katsuji soon takes off the coat and throws it at the body and revealing his muscular body along with the tattoo on his neck.