Chapter 66: Hello again......

Author's pov

"Ah..... Yun-Yun...."-Mikey

"Well, looks like our President is lovesick. He surely misses our pretty yet, demonic advisor is away on her vacation with her friend....If only Draken was like that to Emma"-Baji

"Baji, shut the f*** up!!!!"-Draken

"Oh, let's not forget also Mitsuya"-Baji

"Baji, what the hell you even bring me up?"-Mitsuya

"Kazutora, how long you think Baji will get himself either scold by them or they call Naomi to hit him"-Chifuyu

"Well...since your Latina girlfriend has a aggressive temper, let's say they definitely will call her" Kazutora soon said as he and Chifuyu along with Peh-yan, Smiley, Angry, and Hakkai watched Baji nonstop teasing Draken and Mitsuya about their love lives.

Mikey soon sighs again and keeps dreaming about his Demon Princess who was away in her vacation day.

'Yun-Yun, it's so boring.... I'm so jealous that Chifuyu end up getting a girlfriend...even Ken-chin is getting lovey dovey with Emma while Mitsuya going out with Lisa's friend....I don't wanna end up like Shinichiro' he thought as he sighs again.

"Hey, what's...up? Mind to explain why Baji is looks so scared like if he was to get La Chancla and why does Draken holding his phone?" Saemon soon said as entering with Yuujin into the chaos of Toman.

Baji was trying to get the phone of Draken in desperate since he knew he was going to call Naomi.

After all, Naomi's temper was more aggressive than his mom's and they did have a brother and sister relationship.

"I'M GOING TO CALL NAOMI TO SHUT HIS ASS!!!!"-Draken

"NOOOO!!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!! SHE WILL KILL ME!!!!!!"-Baji

"Oh, I see. I better call the ambulance or a doctor for this....I can't believe this much chaos just happened without Yuna-senpai being around. She was right, how long can Toman stand without her keeping it together" Saemon mumbled in pure shocked as Yuujin who ignored the chaos, just simple walked over to Mikey and sat down with him that made Chifuyu and others looked at them.

"Oh no.... Yuujin-senpai sat where Mikey is sitting"-Chifuyu

"We must pray to God if Mikey survived enough to get his blessing"-Hakkai

"Hahahaha! I can see it now! His brother in law not accepting!"-Smiley

"Bro, please don't"-Angry

"Let's hope I don't have to call the funeral services and I have to pay it....after all, it's all Mikey's fault" Kazutora soon said which Chifuyu looked at him with the expression of 'Are you serious, bro?'.

Back with Mikey and his future brother in law.

Mikey soon looks at him which Yuujin looks back with his stoic and cold expression.

"There's something why are you so gloomy, brat?" Yuujin soon asked with his blunt and slightly aloof which Mikey sighs in more disbelief and leaning on the couch like if he was a cat.

'Nonna was right, he's really is a cat' he thought as seeing the resemblance between Mikey and a regular home cat.

"Ah...I miss Yun-Yun.... so much! She's away in her vacation for who knows and enjoying herself with her friend...while I am with these idiots"-Mikey