Mary's Birthday!!!

Is Mary Hiroshima's birthday!

Today is March 11!

The older sister of Saemon birthday!

Happy birthday, Mary!

"Yay! Happy Birthday, Mary-nee!" The Tokyo Revengers characters said as throwing confetti up to the air while Mary smiles.

"Thank you guys"-Mary

"She's a angel! If Yuna is the demon, then she's the angel. You're a lucky bastard, Ikari-senpai!"-Baji

"Piss off" Ikari soon said as giving a cold look at Baji that he started resembling more like a wolf than him.

Anyways! Facts about Mary!

Mary is five years older and 8 months older than Saemon.

Mary inherited her father's pale blonde hair and her mother's brown eyes while for Saemon, he inherited his mother's hair and his father's eyes.

Mary was born on March 11 which makes her a Pisces, well, a March Pisces.

She died when she was 16 years old before her birthday.

Her father named her after Mary the Virgin, the mother of Jesus.

Mary is the tallest female OC since her height is 5'8 while Shizuka is the second and Yuna the third.

Mary is the polar opposite to Taiju. While Taiju was abusive, prideful, cruel and heavily sadistic individual who would brutalized his enemies and heavily abusing his siblings, Mary is kind, caring, thoughtful and compassionate older sister who's friendly and warm to others and loving her brother.

Correct by Saemon, Yuna and Mary have strong similarities. They're both protective to the people they cared and loved, and comforting them in their darkest hour and teaching what's right and wrong.

Her favorite color is lilac.

Her favorite food is Mille Crepe Cake and Mochi Ice Cream.

Her special skill is wisdom.

Her favorite place is Meguro River.

The people she respects and admires is her Father and Mother.

The people she dislikes is Japanese Nationalists for many good reasons why.

Her dream is becoming a social worker.
*The reason why she wants to become a social worker to help out families with problems, especially involving foreigner families who struggled living in Japan. She wants to make them feel safe and protected.

She was naturally born with blonde hair which brought lot of unwanted attention.

Despite she's descesed, she never went to the Afterlife because of Yuna and her relationship with her in the Original Timeline.

She was saddened by her father's overdose and her brother's depression and attempted of suicide.

When she met Ikari, it was before Saemon introduced them. They met when Ikari help her when she nearly forget her wallet as walking away from the store. She wasn't frightened by his intimidating appearance and thank him.

She didn't really mind Saemon becoming a Delinquent as longest he didn't became a bad person.

Mary will soon get revive back.

She will be the big help for Takemichi and others after Yuna's relapse.

Her character is based on Araki Yuko and Jeon Somi.

Her hair is naturally wavy.

She fell in love with Ikari twice from the Original to the current one.

She still forgiven Ikari when he killed her brother by knowing he never meant it.

She already knew Shinichiro in the Original Timeline along with Emma, Izana, Draken and the others.

Her blood type is O.

She learned some self-defense.

She has the Ara Ara Oneechan vibes.

Well, that's all and more will be release for this story.

Good night.