Chapter 6: Meeting with Toman

Yuna's pov

"So, this how you have to do. Kanji is similar to Korean characters Hanja. Let's say if Yumi means the same as Japanese, then..."

"Then Korean characteristic of Happiness is also written in Japanese Kanji. Oh, thanks Kang-san! You're such a great help"

"You're welcome"

I wave while the student soon left my classroom. I sigh as leaning on my chair and rest for a little bit. Well, I can't believe someone chooses Korean for their Language Class. "I see you are resting after helping that guy, Yuna-senpai" I soon turn my face to the voice and seeing a guy with short lilac silver hair and lavender-colored eyes. I soon face upwards and close my eyes before letting out a tiring sigh. "I didn't know you were here, Mitsuya. I guess you got off early" I said while I heard Mitsuya chuckles and saying he arrived as soon my class ended.

Mitsuya, he's the only normal person out of Toman and the positive source, as well as 2nd Division Captain.

I and Mitsuya get along well as he agrees with my recommendations about Toman and the crazy shenanigans of the lazy cat Mikey.

Well, when I think about it. Mitsuya and I are similar when it comes to keeping off the brats from going something stupid.

Especially when it's Mikey or Pah-chin.

"That was Endo-san from 1-C class. He's soon going on a field trip to Seoul which he needs my help to help him understand the Korean language and its characteristics. He's a good person"

"I'm still surprised you still haven't use honorifics since he's your senior"

"I know but hell no since lately, the word 'Senpai' getting dirty as shit"

I said as I open my eyes, sat up straight, and turn my face to him. 

Believe me, I won't call my seniors that annoying honorific. San is fine but Senpai, Nah-Nah.

Now, that word used in f***ing Hentai which pissing me off.

Who can blame me when I'm the only damn person with the right mind.

"I see. Anyways, Mikey calls us for a meeting in the shrine. It's about Moebius and Pah-chin's friend's situation which I think you already knew. I heard what happened by Draken. I can't believe you cut that guy's crotch"

"One, I didn't since I only used my wooden sword. Two, I make sure he wouldn't use that thing you called manhood when he wants to see his future children"

"Scary but good way to deal with a rapist. Your reputation is now getting widely and now many delinquents are calling you Toman's executioner"

Mitsuya said which I smile before rolling my eyes and let out a groan.

Dammit, why?

Now more annoying brats will come and do their bullshit on me which I will disappointingly kick their asses.

Great.

I soon stood up before putting on my black hooded jacket and grabbing my backpack. "Let's go and hope for the best that anyone doesn't do any bullshit," I said coldly which Mitsuya nod before we walked out of the classroom, then school. Mitsuya soon drives him and me to the shrine where Toman's members and captains meet up.

Once we got there, I saw Takemitchy being freaking out by some brats of the Third Division.

Ah, stupid brats. Wait, is that a girl?