Chapter 107: All For Us

Author's pov

"Oh my God! What the hell to you?!" Sakata asked in worriedly while Yamazaki came with some bandages for Yuna's hand.

Yuna and Yuujin were back to their home which the household were shocked by seeing Yuna's hand cut and blood on her hands.

"Oi! Move it, all of you! Master Masamune, Madam Chizuru, and Master Tatsuya are coming!" Ayumi shouted as getting everyone move away from the twins, Yamazaki and Sakata while making space for the leaders.

"Yuna! Yuujin! What happened? What happened to your hand? Why are your hands are covered in blood?" The elder man asked while his wife checked Yuna's hand.

Yuujin looks at his grandparents and his father with a emotional look that made them realized what happened before looking at Yuna who became more quiet than she's usually is.

"I...I wanted to take a bath, a long and warm bath...Can I?" She finally spoke as her voice was filled of exhaustion and tiredness which made her family nodded before Yukie took Yuna to the baths as leaving them alone with Yuujin.

"Yuujin, what happened? Please, son, tell me what happened" Tatsuya pleads to his son which Yuujin looks at with his golden eyes filled of tears of sadness and frustration.

It wasn't because he was mad at Mikey, it was because that he was mad at himself for not being there when his sister needed him the most.

"Noona...Noona... She's...relapse...and everything went completely bad, Dad" he tearfully confesses which Tatsuya and his parents were shocked by the confession.

Yuujin softly sobs as Tatsuya hugged him while his son cries over his shoulder..

"It's not your fault, Yuujin...Everything.... I'm here for you...Your dad is here for you" he calmly said as comforting his son.

Meanwhile with Yuna.

Yuna was in a Asian styled, hot spring bath and washing herself with the warm waters.

Yuna looks at her hand where she cut herself before seeing it fading and healing fast than the normal human's wound can.

She soon sighs as she lead herself on the edge with her hair flowing by the warm water.

'This is it... My reign and my new order in Tokyo...Everyone will be shock when the news of the Invincible Mikey been defeated by his former advisor the White Demon...the White Demon is gone...the Yuna they knew is gone....the Demon Queen is here... Shinichiro did gave me permission to do it anyways...I can't let them go near me...Unlike Yuujin, Lisa, Saemon and others who know about the Demon Queen...I can't let them go near me...Despite I should've feel completely vengeful and planning my schemes for revenge...I feel somehow broken...Yes, I feel emotionally exhausted and broken...' Yuna thought before she soon looked at her window and seeing the moon glowing after the rain stopped.

Yuna soon stood up from the bath and went to  dry herself with a towel and wearing a bathroom's white robe.

She wipes the mirror of the bathroom and seeing her reflection where she looked completely tired and exhausted as seeing the Cherry Blossom flower marking on her forehead which had mixed of pink and red color.

It fades to light pink to deep red.

She touches her marking while looking at herself in the mirror.