New Arc Information

Hello, my dearest readers.

It's me, the author.

You're wondering about the new Arc since the Kanto Arc never happened because Yuna defeated Mikey and now, takes over the timeline as the fearsome and ruthless Demon Queen and her reign begins.

The Demon Queen's Reign.

That's the name of the Arc I am writing.

So, we won't get to see the Kanto Manji Arc.

Is that or Mikey killing Takemichi in tbe progress and we both know that was total heartbreak for our us, the readers and the characters.

Too much trauma for them.

And y'all wondering what happened to Yuna during that Arc?

Well, I must say, it won't end up pretty and it will be heartbreak for Mikey, Takemichi and her too.

So, the Demon Queen's Reign Arc, I must warn you, it will be total horror and gore on it.

We're talking in the level of Noir, crime, thriller and gangster drama that involves more into the noir world and the supernatural since all this happened because Shinichiro messed with something he should mess with.

I mean yeah, I'm adding that too.

One of from comments from my previous chapter where Yuna had her relapse so bad.

"Will Yuna be okay?"

No, she won't be okay despite she gots her mother's support.

She's now in the worst state she ever been after all trauma she went through of seeing her friends and the person she loved deeply: Mikey dying and became her breakpoint.

She now abandons all the humanity she had and begins to be the ruthless and terrifying individual that got Kisaki a run for his life and what Naoto feared badly.

The Demon Queen.

And the Demon Queen isn't what Mikey who was corrupted by his Dark Impulses couldn't do.

Instead of falling into depression and becoming the person he feared to push away as letting the people who hurts the people he cares.

Like those idiots who killed Draken and letting Hanma into his gang despite he knew that he was part of the murder of his sister Emma.

Yuna wouldn't let that go like Mikey did when Draken was murdered which she will and I mean, she will definitely go and murdered the people who tried to kill Takemitchy, Senju and Draken as shot Saemon in the progress.

Yeah, she's in her Villain's era and she had enough with people screwing everything.

And this version of Yuna will be as cruel and cold-hearted she-demon than she was when she was the White Demon.

So, there will be bloody vendetta on and her behavior becoming more vengeful and sadistic.

Let's say it's the villain era what people hoped for Olivia Pope from the Scandal to do after all the shit she went through.

And she will be the final antagonist in the Arc.

She will be worst than Mikey and not letting her feelings get the best of her like Mikey did.

Also, you guys will see the normal and free version of Mikey without the Dark Impulses and how he remorseful and heartbroken he is, after finding out about everything what happened in the previous timelines.

Yeah, it will be emotional damaged Mikey and he feels Incredibly guilty and shame for what he did to Yuna.

But also, seeing more of the determined version Takemichi who's done with same shit for being weak and letting Yuna taking all for them.

Even his determination and strong will as not giving up despite it's the Demon Queen who's in charge, he will definitely stop Yuna and save her from her demon side.

Also, introducing the new characters.

Seo-Yun Kang, the mother of Yuna and Yuujin, wife of Tatsuya Onizaki and shamaness.

Seo-Hyun Kang, the older sister of Seo-Yun and maternal aunt of Yuna and Yuujin, shamaness and former partner of Tatsuya during their glorious revenge against the people who send Seo-Yun into coma.

Somi Yun, the younger maternal cousin of Yuna and Yuujin as helping Takemichi and others to bring back her humanity.

Soyeon Yun, the older maternal cousin of Yuna and Yuujin, the older sister of Somi as well, detective as she initially blames Mikey for being the reason why Yuna begun her villain's era but she has change of heart and helps them to get Yuna back.

And lastly, Mary Hiroshima, the descesed older sister of Saemon and Ikari's first and true love. She will also play a huge role into this Arc and helping them knowing the truth of the time leap abilities.

Also, this Arc will explore more into the previous timelines and what Yuna went through after Toman went bad before Takemichi and her changed it.

I mean it's better for them to know everything and how she felt.

As for the final chapters when you know, they went time leaped back to the past and changing everyone for them to not face the same tragedies.

That will be explained in the spin off of Thousand Winters: Cat and Love along with new upcoming sequel.

Tokyo Revengers: Demon Queen, and this will be very different with new allies and new enemies for our Revengers and the Demon Queen.

Also, I mean do another Tokyo Revengers that will involved with Live Action or a timeline where Yuna never met Mikey when they were girls and it might be in the new timeline where they saved everyone.

It will be similar to Shibuya's Baddest but more into music and gangs like High&Low and Crow Zero.

Who knows what I might do but always, I will give a satisfying and happy ending for our Revengers and Yuna who deserves the world along with Mikey.

And yeah, the Four Gods are coming too!

So, it will be blast too!

Anyways, thank you for reading.

See ya.