Chapter 82: I alone am the Honored One

Author's pov

In the Hospital

Mikey kept holding her hand and staring Yuna who haven't still wake up despite her complexion got good and look healthy.

He still felt his world crashed after that scene he saw, completely horrified him.

He didn't know how Baji and Kazutora felt when they saw Shinichiro's death body but now, he did know the terrifying feeling.

Even Emma was traumatized by the events.

"You kids should start eating. You look like you haven't eaten anything" Yuujin soon said as he came in with Tomoe who was holding some snacks and drinks for the blondes.

"Thank you" Draken said as passing the drinks and snacks to Emma and Mikey by knowing they were having the hardest moment of their loves.

They knew her since they were kids and just finding out about her condition, made them feel completely horrible and useless.

"Where will your dad take her?" Mikey finally spoke which Yuujin sighs and sat down the chair besides the bed and the opposite side where Mikey sat down.

"He's taking her to the house we lived, don't worry, it's in Shibuya and she will be near with Umma...she haven't seen her for years" Yuujin added which Mikey nodded and still have the depressed eyes.

Tomoe looks at Yuna and knew that Izana would never done this to her, even if he find out about the secret, he would never do it.

"Ano...Mikey-kun... Emma-chan..." They turn their heads around and seeing Hina was still in the hospital.

She couldn't take it anymore.

"Hina-chan, what are you doing here?"-Emma

"Emma-chan, please you guys....you have to go and fight Tenjiku. You can't be like this... They're going to lose or worst"-Hina

"Hina-chan...."-Emma

"Believe me,...12 years later in the future, I will be killed by Kisaki" Hina soon said which the Sano Siblings and Draken looks at her in some shocked.

"What are you talking about?"-Draken

"The thing that Takemichi-kun and Yuna-senpai been fighting so long... Takemichi-kun is from the future and I know how Tokyo Manji Gang will end...by the hand of Yuna-senpai"-Hina

"Okay, that's enough. I don't know the hell you're talking about but-"-Draken

"What she's saying is true" Yuujin soon spoke which they turn to the black haired teen who sighs by knowing he has to tell them.

"Takemichi Hanagaki is a time leaper who time leaped to save Hinata Tachibana from her fate...as for Noona has the ability to see the future... she's the one who ends the Tokyo Manji Gang and killed Kisaki" Yuujin soon which they were shocked by that revelation.

"So... you're saying that..."-Mikey

"Yes, the day she and Hanagaki met, that was the day she developed foresight. Why do you think was so desperate saving him, saving Baji and Kazutora from the wrath of yours, and lastly, saving your sister from that brat? Noona been trying to protect you from Kisaki in both timelines" Yuujin soon revealed that shocked them more as looking at Yuna which they didn't know why she was always harsh on herself and calling herself a demon.

All made sense now, especially Takemichi's strange behavior from mature yet, kind adult to the typical carefree teen. Even Yuna's sudden behavior as well, her nightmares.