Chapter 91: New Brand Future but...

Yuna's pov

"So, let me guess...The reason why Baji been calling Ken-chin a sharpshooter is related to the question you asked me about my niece?" Mikey soon asked me which Draken almost spit his drink while Keisuke ended up looking away by knowing that his death is coming closer.

I mean he been trolling Draken for almost four months and he didn't think he could get away?

Dumbass.

We were at the Sano Household which Izana was took in along with Kakucho, he disbanded Tenjiku for everything what happened such as letting Kisaki to kill Emma, me being injured, putting the entire gang in danger by knowing the truth about my family.

And also, getting himself and Kakucho killed.

Yeah, so much shitty events happened but thankfully, Izana is with us and alive.

"Wait, niece? What niece?" Emma asked as she along with Izana and Kakucho looks at me while Draken was holding Keisuke from running away.

They knew since I'm the only one who knows everything what happened in each timelines and experienced everything.

After all, I am 17...Well, mentally 29.

"Please, don't tell me that Izana got pregnant Inumaki in the future?"-Kakucho

"Kakucho! You really think of me that careless?!"-Izana

"......"-Kakucho

"Kakucho!!!"-Izana

"Actually,... it's your niece as well...and the daughter of the pair of idiots who haven't even confessed unlit the tsundere finally had balls to do so" I said sarcastically which Izana and Mikey looked at Draken and Emma who were shocked while Keisuke was trying hard not to laugh as Kakucho drink more of his soda.

"Great, I better ask Kazutora for his funeral number now" Kakucho said deadpanned while Draken and Emma blushed hard.

"HUH?!?!?!?!?!!"-Draken and Emma

"Yeah...."

"Where's the bleach? I need bleach right now"-Izana

"You mean the Anime?"-Mikey

"Seriously, Manjiro?" Izana asked in pure disbelief as looking at Mikey while Draken grabbed my shoulders.

"Y-Yuna, please tell me that's a joke?! Right?!"-Draken

"Do I look like I am joking? Dumbass, it did happened which it was in the Black Dragon Timeline...After I saved Emma and of course, you along with Keisuke, Kazutora, Chifuyu, and Mitsuya knew that she was alive...After finally confessing your pathetic ass and years of dating, you proposed to her after learning she was pregnant, jackass" I explained very sarcastic with a deadpanned tone, Draken and Emma blushed more which I almost chuckle while Izana in the other hand, he didn't take it well.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! DAMN YOU KEN RYUGUJI!!! AAAAGH!!!"-Izana

"IZANA, BRO! CALM DOWN! YOU CAN'T KILL KEN-CHIN, MAYBE AFTER GIVING US OUR NIECE!"-Mikey

"ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME?!?!!" Draken shouted back at Mikey who he along with Kakucho, were holding off Izana from murdering his future brother in law.

Emma was screaming in a pillow out of embarrassment while Keisuke tried to sneak out before he was grabbed by Draken who was pissed off by finding out why he been calling him a sharpshooter.

"I will kill you"-Draken

"Wait, Draken! I was just bullshitting you! Come on, man!"-Keisuke