Chapter 55: Toman vs Black Dragons Part 1

Author's pov

Yuna and Yuujin soon arrived at Yoyogi Park that was covered by snow.

Yuna breathe as she looking back at Lisa, Baji, and Kazutora who were wearing their gang winter uniform.

Toman's white jackets and Lisa wearing a red scarf around her neck and her jacket closed.

"You guys, you shouldn't. I mean they need you guys, especially they are fighting against Taiju" Yuna soon said which Baji and Kazutora soon shake their head as Lisa give a smile to her.

"This important more than the Christmas Conflict. Naomi and Shizuka can take care of themselves, they will be okay along with Hiro"-Lisa

"Yeah, I trust Takemitchy and Chifuyu by knowing Mitsuya might screw. I mean Hakkai doesn't look the type of person who would stand up against him while Yuzuha does"-Baji

"And another thing by living in domestic violence with a scumbag dad, I know when someone is scared of their abuser. But what Baji said, let's have faith on them. Besides, we wanna be there for you two by knowing the kind of life you two lived" Kazutora added as showing his growth and became more emotional wise and healed.

Yuna and Yuujin soon chuckles before smiling at them and seeing them supported the twins and wanted to be there for them.

"Thank you from the bottom of my heart" Yuujin soon said before they soon turn around and seeing Yamazaki and Sakata with their grandfather.

'Good luck, Takemitchy, Hiro-kun and the others'

Meanwhile somewhere in the church~

"Where the hell is Chifuyu?!" Naomi shouted in angry which both Saemon, Kansao and Shizuka we're searching where Chifuyu was being held since Yuna told them that Chifuyu will be tied up by Kisaki and Hanma.

Naomi cusses as she wearing her Gang uniform but black leggings under the pink shorts and have her jacket zip up, and she wasn't wearing her bandana.

They soon found the room which they open it and seeing Chifuyu held and tied up.

"Chifuyu!"-Naomi

"I knew it, this is why never work with the enemy. Those bastards really play the big screw on you" Saemon soon said as he along with the girls and Kansao untied Chifuyu which Naomi help him out.

"Thanks, I knew trusting Kisaki was bad omen. Good thing, I never fully trust him while Takemitchy didn't. After all, seeing how Senpai suffered because of him...I end up in critical condition in the future" Chifuyu said which Yuna told him what happened in the future and how Naomi felt when she saw him like that.

He didn't want Naomi to feel like if she was suffocating through the pain.

"Hey, Chifuyu. It's not your fault, okay? First, let's help tu compañero and beat that annoying son of rat and his kind of gay friends. It's not I judge them for being homo" Naomi soon said which Chifuyu, Saemon, Kansao and Shizuka thought how close both Inupi and Koko are.

'To be honest, she isn't wrong' the three thought together.

"Anyways, let's hurry. Mitsuya might be in the confession room. Nao, you stay with me as for you three, give Taiju a punch on the face"-Shizuka

"Ha, Shizuka. I will give him more than one punch. That brats needs to know his place" Kansao said in a sarcastic tone before they soon split up and went different ways.

With Takemichi and Yuzuha

"COME AT ME! TAIJU!!!!"

"Yuzuha! Don't!"