Happy Birthday, Yuna and Yuujin!

Hello everyone, it's me, the author Amayarelis or also known as amey78!

It's Yuna, our heroine's birthday and Yuujin, her twin brother!

"Yay! Happy Birthday, Yuna-senpai and Yuujin-senpai!" Takemichi and the others shouted as congratulating Yuna and Yuujin for their birthday.

"Happy Birthday, Yu-chin, let me give you a hug!~"

"Stay away from my sister, you blond shrimp" Yuujin monotone said as pulling Yuna away from Mikey that he end up grasping in shock as giving him a angry cat face towards the raven haired boy.

"I wonder how Mikey will get Yuujin's approval" Draken said as everyone nod.

Okay, anyways!

Fun Facts about Yuna and Yuujin.

Yuna is minutes older than Yuujin since she was born five minutes early than him.

Like Yuna, he processes a kuudere personality but his personality is closer to Sesshomaru from Inuyasha and Levi Ackerman from Attack on Titan.

Like Towa and Setsuna, the protagonists of Yashahime and daughters of Sesshomaru, they're fraternal twins and inherited more of their parents traits, like Yuna who has silver hair like her father while Yuujin has black hair like his mother.

Even too, their heights, Yuna being 5'6 while Yuujin being 5'10.

And too, Yuna is known as White Demon while Yuujin is known as Black Demon.

"Wait, Author-san! There's something I wanna ask"

Go ahead, Emma.

"I know that Yu-chan and her brother are fraternal twins but why he's taller than her? Isn't even fraternal twins to be in the same height...like Smiley and Angry?" Emma asked as pointing to Smiley and Angry.

Okay, let me explain since their mother is Korean, South Korean. Most of the male South Koreans are taller like in 5'10 or 6'0. And also since their father is taller too, it's natural for Yuujin to be taller.

"Yeah, Emma. It's true what Author-san said. Thank you for explanation" Yuna said while Draken was holding Mikey from Yuujin who he wanted to fight him. 

Anyway time.

Yuujin as handsome and attractive as Yuna is beautiful and dead drop gorgeous.

"Well, that's kind of true. Yuna-senpai and Yuujin-senpai are really nice looking" Hina said as Takemichi looked at Hina in shocked and almost start tearing up.

"Hina!"

"Don't worry, Takemichi-kun. You're still the best"

"Hina!"

*Sigh* Young love. This why Takemichi and Hina are the best couple.

They both were trained in Kendo and other different martial arts but still influenced by Taekwondo from their mother side.

Yuujin calls Yuna "Noona" which means older sister in Korean which is used by males. But still, he can calls her by her name.

"So, when are you doing to the Shipping Explanation and the ships names?" Ran asked with his lazy smile which both Chifuyu, Mitsuya, and even Rindo looked at him in shocked before shouting 'Don't'.

"Author-san, please don't. I don't want this dumb blond brat to be my brother in law"

"Hey!"

I will still do it for the fandom along the couple chart.

Anyways, where's Yuna?

"Huh?!" Mikey and Yuujin soon realized Yuna wasn't with them as seeing her with Kanto Mikey and Bonten Mikey who were trying to seduce her.

"HEY! STAY AWAY FROM YU-CHIN! MY EMOTIONLESS SELF AND EMO SELF! YU-CHIN IS MINE!!!"

"Author-san, please make sure Mikey doesn't turn like those emos. I don't want my sister with those psycho alternated versions of Manjiro who I strongly think they won't stop their dangerously lust towards her"

Don't worry, I will make sure.

Anyways, bye guys and happy Birthday for Yuna and Yuujin.