Chapter 33: Toman vs Valhalla Part 1

Author's pov

"Go Hiro! I'm betting 1'5000 yens on every ass you kick!!!" Kansao cheered as Saemon charged to battle before punching Valhalla's delinquents on the faces and throw roundhouse kick one straight the face.

Takemichi was shocked by seeing his childhood friend fighting style and how well he was handling it while Kansao was getting his yens.

It was the begining of battle which every of the Toman's Captains and Vice Captains we're handling the brawl by their own.

Takemichi in the other hand, he was inexperience on his first brawl, unlike the Toman and Moebius conflict, he was only focused on saving Draken and preventing him from dying and Yuna from leaving.

But now, he didn't know what to do.

"Takemichi-san, look out!" Saemon shouted as Takemichi soon got punched by Valhalla'd delinquent on the face.

"Ouch, that's going to leave a mark" Lisa said as passing two sodas to Ran and Rindo who take it. They were watching the conflict which for Lisa and Naomi along with Kansao needed to act normal and cool in order they wouldn't get suspicion.

"So I wonder why isn't the Yakuza Princess here? It usually more entertaining when the gangsters start shitting their pants in front of the White Demon" Rindo said in his bored tone as drinking his soda while Ran also wonder that too.

"Yuna-senpai is in a family meeting, she's with her brother"

"Huh? Brother?"

"Oh yeah, she's Yuujin's twin older sister. I forgot if there's a White Demon, then there's a Black Demon" Kansao relaxedly said as the Haitani Brothers were surprised that Yuna has twin brother.

"I wonder why she didn't mention about her brother?"

"Oh yeah, it's because Yuujin told her that he doesn't wanna to be mention her bratty friends. It's kind of ironic since he likes to talk about her. It's because I am no brat" Kansao added which the Haitani Brothers soon looked at Toman and knowing most of the members were brats.

Especially Mikey.

"Ah! Chifuyu!" Takemichi almost shouted as Chifuyu came in to his rescue and punches as kicked the Delinquents of Valhalla. "Partner, wake up! You're going get yourself target if you don't stand up!" Chifuyu shouted as Saemon soon knee kicked a Valhalla's delinquent who was about to punch Chifuyu.

"Thanks, Hiro!"

"Anytime! Takemichi-san, get your shit together! Okay! Mitsuya-san already yell at you in the hard way, let's go it in my way! Yuna-senpai is counting on us! She doesn't want Baji or Hinemiya dead! So stand up and fight like there's no tomorrow!" Saemon encouraged Takemichi who was in shocked by hearing his childhood friend's words.

'He's right.... she's counting on us. I don't want her to see Mikey-kun punching Kazutora-jun to death while Baji-kun laying death on the floor! I won't let it happen! I won't let Baji-kun died!' Takemichi soon stood up and shout a battle cry before charging to bunch of Valhalla's gangsters and begin to fight but in most unprofessional way.

"Damn, that kid doesn't how to even punch right. I bet 500 yens if one of your girls can beat his ass in second" Ran said with his polite smile towards the Regent Queen of Artemis and her second hand woman. "Si, I think one of our chicas kill him in a spot. I bet Shizuka would trained him every every day unlit he learn how throw a proper punch" Naomi said which Lisa, Kansao and the Haitani Brothers agreed with her.

"AAAAHHH!!!!" Takemichi, Chifuyu, and Saemon soon saw a delinquent falling from the sky and crashes down to bunch of knocked out delinquents that Draken left.