Chapter 40: Birthday and Demon Sibling

Author's pov

After Yuna's grandfather sent her brother living with her due of Yuujin's education and making sure she was alright.

Yuna and Yuujin start off good.

Despite their cool aura, they care for each other very as Yuujin call her everyday when he was at school to check how she was doing in the apartment.

She was still recovering despite she recovered fast, the school wouldn't let her go back unlit four weeks of recovery.

Because of the free time, she end up working on the cake for Emma's birthday. She work day and night on making a perfect cake for her.

Hell, even Yuujin help her by knowing how much she cares for the blonde girl.

November 25 soon came for twins.

"Mmm, I think it's good and perfect for Emma" Yuna soon said as looking at the cake she made for Emma.

It wasn't that big like usual birthday cakes but perfect and medium size to carry.

"Looks delicious...I wanna eat it"

"Control yourself, Yuujin. I will but you iced coffee latte"

"Okay" he said as he and Yuna were wearing causal warm clothing for Autumn and the beginning of December.

"How is the wound doing?" Yuujin soon asked which Yuna soon lift up her sweater and revealing her stomach and faded scar on her abdomen that was fading away quickly.

"Good, the medicine of Grandma and Tomoe works faster. I can go back on wearing crop tops again" she said which Yuujin nod.

Meanwhile somewhere outside of the Yuna's apartment.

"Today is Emma's birthday which Mikey is going to hang out with her....which that means going tease the living shit out of him!"

"Baji-san"

"Typical of Baji" Kazutora said as they were walking to Yuna's apartment. They were going there to help her out with cake due they're indebted with her for everything she done for them and saving Kazutora from Mikey's wrath.

"I wonder what type of cake she will make?" Chifuyu asked which Baji and Kazutora start imagining the cake which they end up drooling by knowing their sweetness and deliciousness.

'I shouldn't mention that' Chifuyu thought.

Chifuyu soon saw Yuna walking out of her apartment.

He along with Baji and Kazutora who spanned from the drool were about to spoke.

"Yu-" Baji was soon cut off when he saw Yuujin too, walking out of her apartment and close behind him.

'Nani?!?!?!' they thought as he and Yuna walked downstairs and help her the box of the cake as going the path where Mikey and Emma were at.

"It's can't be....Yuna...the Yuna who I know who never had a interest towards romance is dating with some guy?!?!!" Baji nearly shouted while Chifuyu was drop jaw.

"Okay, I think we should call funeral services..."

"Not yet, Kazutora! We must warn Draken in order Mikey keeps his cool!"

"I think you guys are overrated"

"We're not overrated! Chifuyu, promise me that you won't tell this to anyone but Mikey has feelings for Yuna"