Chapter 50: Meeting

Author's pov

"So, that's Ikari-senpai's cousin?!" Takemichi nearly shouted which Kansao nod and looking at Saemon who seems to talk with Neon Anzai.

Katsuji's maternal cousin.

Neon is a slim girl of pale skin and average height. She has a long, blue hair braided into two long braids and her long bangs parted in the middle of her forehead, she has purplish pink eyes along with grunge makeup like a dark purple lipstick, and wearing pin heart drop silver earrings.

She wore a black almost Gothic sailor uniform with with pink ribbon and  pleated skirt, she wore black long socks and pink sneakers.

"She looks like she likes the grunge genre lot"-Baji

"Neon always did like rock music and unlike most girls, she knows motorcycle and how to repair them"-Kansao

"No shit"-Kazutora

"Like Katsu, they both have a love for motorcycles...I guess it's comes from the family, after all she and him were raised as siblings" Kansao soon said which he recalled those happy memories of them having fun and doing crazy shenanigans.

They used smile lot but now, those happy days are gone when the 8th Generation happened that bitter Katsuji's friendship with Saemon and Saemon losing his sister.

He felt completely guilt for not helping them.

"What do you by they were raised as siblings?" Chifuyu soon asked which Kansao soon rubs his messy orange and black hair before he sighs.

"Katsu lost his parents at very young age, his uncle from his mom's family took him in and raised him along with Neon who lost her mom as well. Mr Anzai did his best for Katsu and Neon would have a proper and happy childhood despite he work as mechanic" Kansao soon starts explained them about Katsuji past whom they surprised that he grew up with his uncle who became a widower and single father.

"Katsu always did tried his best to help his uncle lot...despite he doesn't look like it but he's always been a kind person...he help his uncle with everything like taking care of Neon.."-Kansao

"Kanzaki-senpai, how do you know all of this?"-Takemichi

"Because I am his childhood friend...he lives near between Shibuya and Minato. The real reason why he and I became one of the members of the Black Dragons was that the First Gen's President saved us when we were kids" Kansao added that surprised the delinquents of Toman.

Kansao remembered Shinichiro and his gang who saved the young him and young Katsuji who bleeding through a cut across his nose.

"Katsu always admired the Black Dragons more than anything...the First Generation...one thing I know about him, he would never follow someone like that cocky and abusive like brat Taiju or even obey him... he's a rebellious wolf after all" Kansao soon said and he looks at Saemon and Neon.

Meanwhile with Saemon and Neon~

"It's awhile since we talk, Neon" Saemon soon said as looking at the blue haired girl who nodded and seems quiet.

Saemon doesn't have hold any resentment towards Neon for being his former best friend's cousin but he just worried if Katsuji finds out.

He knows that Katsuji would never hurt his cousin whom he loves her as a sister but he knows the relationship between him and Katsuji will get bitter than before.

"I know, Saemon-kun...I...I know this selfish of me after all the bullshit you went through...but please, save Katsu-nii" Neon soon give a bow which surprised Saemon before he told her to stand up and help her undo the bow.