Chapter 35: Halloween Restoration

Author's pov

"Huh?! She's not in the hospital?!" Draken shouted loudly while everyone was incredibly worried for Yuna who got stabbed as well, Baji and Kazutora who they haven't got arrested yet.

"What the hell?...Baji-san..." Chifuyu mumbled as recalling Baji's confession about true intentions.

Baji never wanted to hurt him, he just was trying to protect Toman by his own which he didn't know he was the part of Kisaki's plan to get to Mikey.

And where was that bastard Kisaki?

On a different hospital.

"Dammit...I should've never..." Mikey mumbled as sat down with bandages around his head after all the hits he endured.

He was freaking out about what happened today, he almost kill Kazutora, he hurt Baji as wanted to kill him, and worst, he threatened Yuna who was alive to move away or he will kill her.

He felt incredibly horrified of his actions and more when Yuna start coughing blood out of the blue.

'Holy shit! Did I mess the timeline on the moment I got her involved?!' Takemichi thought in concerned since he was worried for her too since she's saved both Kazutora and Baji but, she got her morally wounded.

Hell, she managed to span Mikey from his Dark Impulses after the good scare she give him.

'No! I should've never...' Takemichi thought before he felt a hand place on his shoulder which he turn around and seeing Saemon who bandaged up after the fight he put up against Mikey in his state.

"Takemichi-san, don't blame yourself. She's going to be okay, I know she will" Saemon calmly said which Takemichi end up tearing up and nodding.

Draken soon heard his phone ring which he look at it and seeing unknown number which he grunts in anger before answering it.

"Who the hell is it?!"

"Your Mama, you stupid dragon boy"

"HUH?! YUNA?!?!!!!" Draken yelled which all the captains and vice captain alongside with Takemichi and Mikey were shocked and relief as Saemon sigh and smile.

"Yuna-senpai! Are you okay?!"

"Of course, I am, Chifuyu. I'm a survivor, I survived whatever hell throws me"

"Yu-chin! Where are you?!" Mikey snatched Draken's phone and place it on speaker which Draken look at Mikey in disbelief but he knew how worried he was for her.

I mean he's his best friend and he knows Mikey's feelings for Yuna who he doesn't to confess to her since he thinks Yuna only sees him as a little brother.

"I am at estate that my family owns, it's a nice traditional house. I get better treatment than the hospital. Keisuke and Kazutora are with me too, after the beating you give them" Yuna soon said which Mikey felt a guilt struck him hard which he looks in shame.

"Yu-chin...about what happened earlier....I'm-"

"Mikey, I know you were just scared and worried for me. I forgive you but you have to apologize to Kazutora. He was trying to take me out of the junkyard to get help me after the stabbing. He almost had a panic attack"

"Yeah, we did notice that..." Draken and Mitsuya said in guilt for not stopping Mikey when Kazutora was trying to apologize to him. 'We're so dead once she comes back' they both thought as seeing her snap that she yelled at everyone.