Happy Birthday Katsuji!!!

It's November 13, so it's Katsuji Ikari's birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday, Katsuji!!!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATSU/IKARI-SENPAI!!!!" Everyone shouted which Katsuji shook his head in amusement.

"Ah, thanks guys" Katsuji said with a smile which Inupi and Koko almost jump when they saw his smile.

"Ah, he smile!"-Koko

"Since we got him to joined the 10th Gen, he never smile and just give his stoic expression which sometimes, he look serious or mad....The definition of a wolf"-Inupi

"Yeah, totally"-Koko

"Don't listen to them, Katsu-nii. They're just dumb duo of a cat and dog" Neon soon said to her cousin who was completely chill about it.

'Damn, he's so cool. No wonder how he got Mary-nee to like him' The Middle Mizo Gang thought in awe while Katsuji and Mary, Saemon's older sister were talking which they looked happy.

Okay! Facts about Katsuji!

He does share the same name as Katsuji Yamazaki from Harry Potter, despite he's not a wizard.

He likes his hair long which like Baji, resembles like a wolf's fur.

While his surname Ikari means Anchor, it can also means for rage since he's does have a temper.

He's two years older than Neon and two years younger than Mary.

"And he's an man of culture"-Kansao

"F*** you"-Katsuji

"F*** you too" Kansao said as they were having a middle finger fight that was hilarious.

"What did he meant by man of culture?"-Mikey

"Why are you so dumb?! Author-san, continue"-Saemon

His favorite color is cool gray.

Despite he doesn't look the type of kind person or he looks totally bad boy stereotype, he's naturally kind-hearted and thoughtful person. He does help out with the elders of his neighborhood and his uncle with his shop.

He got his scar due of a fight with older delinquents.

Katsuji's parents died when he was very young in a car accident. He was taken by his uncle as his legal guardian and raised by him alongside with Neon after her mom died.

His favorite food is Nikumaki Onirigi, Teriyaki Burgers and Yakitori.

He dislikes food with too much vegetable.

He lives close to the Minato District.

He works in his uncle's biker shop as his part time job and plans to take over his shop when he gets older.

"So, you're planning to run your Uncle's shop?"-Draken

"Well, yeah since Neon wants to be a musician. I mean someone has to run his shop"-Katsuji

He's bilingual, he knows both Japanese and English, he understands little of Spanish and Korean.

He really likes One Ok Rock and Coldrain.

Out of the male OCs, he's the second oldest, the first is Kansao who's six months older than him.

He's the tallest out of the male OCs.

He met Saemon and Mary when he was 13 years old.

He ended up liking Mary due of her kindness and compassionate nature, even sometimes when she proves to be very headstrong like Saemon.

"Wait, she also processes the same temper like his?"-Mikey

"Not really, she's calm person but does have Saemon's strong-willed and headstrong traits"-Katsuji

"I'm still confused how why they don't even resemble"-Mikey

"I wanna beat you"-Saemon

"By my guest"-Izana

"YOU GUYS ARE JERKS! YUN-YUN!!!" Mikey shouted before he noticed that again, Bonten Mikey and Kanto Mikey are trying to kidnap her again by lurking her with her favorite frappe.

"STOP KIDNAPPING MY YUN!!!!"-Mikey

"Your what?"-Yuujin

Still chaotic I see.

Katsuji's physical appearance is based on Eren Yeager of The Final, Kenma Kozume from Haikyuu, and Shuntaro Chishiya from Alice in Borderland. He also personally based on Sohma Kyo from Fruit Basket, and Rui Shinozaki from Your Eyes Tell.

After Mary's passing, he never got involved with another girl and remained single, similarity to Draken's after Emma died.

After he graduated from high school, he starts working with his uncle in his shop and also helping out Draken's and Inupi's bike shop.

Due of his Japanese VA (Voice Actor) is Yuichiro Umehara, he does have the ikemen voice.

"That's explains why all the girls of the neighborhood ended up liking her despite he's kind of a introvert" Neon said which Katsuji ended up looking away by knowing that's kind of true.

"That's also one of the reasons why Mary-san ended up liking him"-Kansao

"He does have  voice a very attractive"-Saemon

"Urusai!"-Katsuji

"I don't think that's bad" Mary soon said with a smile which Katsuji looks at her before looking away in slightly flustered.

"What a shy wolf, I could totally see Emma's dragon being like that"-Yuna

"YUNA!!!"-Draken

Chaotic I see still.

He will see Mary again in the newest timeline that Yuna prepared for them.

He's MMA fighter which most of his attacks are influenced with boxer's techniques and some street fight style.

He's a dog person.

His nicknames when he was in Black Dragon 7th Generation, was the Wolf Lone but also, the Savage Wolf for his savagery and ferociousness and Kiba.

He also has some canine teeth.

He's fourth person who biggest temper after Naomi, Saemon, and Yuna.

Happy Birthday for Katsuji!

Also! I will added Mary's and Neon's birthdays as well!

Ciao and thank you for reading!.