Chapter 30: This won't be a farewell

Quick announcement! I decided to change Lisa's dark brown eyes to ruby. I just felt I changing it and redesign her appearance.

Anyways to the story with Dynasty by MIIA as song theme.

Yuna's pov

It's getting closer, Bloody Halloween is coming soon.

I won't let Keisuke die in vain.

I won't let him say his farewell.

"Keisuke, what do you wanna do when you grown up?"

My kid self ask to the young Keisuke who looked at me with toothy grin.

"I wanna own my very own pet shop! I like animals and I wanna help them out in anyway I can" his respond was so selfless and kind.

Why I am getting like this? Because of knowing that two future, my childhood friend who was a little brother to me, is going to die?

Yeah, it is...but I won't let that happen.

I rather fight this f*** up destiny than living with that shit.

"Yuna-senpai, are you okay? It's the visions?" I soon turn around and seeing Saemon and Lisa who looked worried and concerned for my well being. I weakly smile as I finished with my plan to destroy Kisaki's plan.

"I'm okay...it just...I remembered when me and Keisuke have talk. It was about his future dream... something that it didn't happen..." I said in remorse tone which I felt Saemon and Lisa looked at me in sympathy and concerned for my mental state that it's miracle I haven't have a breakdown.

My determination is stronger and I won't let myself relapsed by this pain and suffering.

I already fought my own hell.

"But I won't let it be some memorial. I will make sure Keisuke has his own pet shop for real" I said which Saemon and Lisa were stunned.

I know what I have to do, it doesn't matter if I place my life on the line.

A few hours later~

"Are you sure, Baji-kun will be there?"

"Yeah, I am" Chifuyu replied to Takemitchy while we walked where we were going to meet up with Keisuke.

I knew what was going to happen, I knew Takemitchy will try to reason with Keisuke but still, his answer would be the same.

Stupidly stubborn like always. I know him since he was cheeky brat, he's stubborn as hell.

Through I was the one who knew him the longest and know he was putting himself the villain to protect Toman and Kazutora, he would still be stubborn to admit for help.

"Baji-san"

We soon meet up with Keisuke and his very...silky and shiny jet black hair which now I get it why Naomi calls him Tarzan.

"Chifuyu, Takemitchy and....Yuna?! Hey, why did you brought her too?"

"Seriously? You know I can make choices, brat. Naomi was right, you really do look like the version of Tarzan if he was werewolf"

"Come on!...I have a feeling Naomi will kill me too" he mumbled in worried enough that Takemitchy didn't heard it unlike me and Chifuyu.

He fears her temper as much he fears mine.

But mine is more demonic.

"Baji-san, please come back to Toman. You have all the evidence you need to get Kisaki out" Chifuyu pleads which Keisuke just smirk and told him to slack off since he's now a enemy of Toman that made me disbelief.

Really? I already has seen this. You're stubborn brat.

You really did forgot, haven't you?

You forgot what happened that day.

The day I thought he gave Haruchiyo scars and changed all of you.

Well, if wasn't for me who yelled at him and scolded him as giving him a life meaning talk to keep those dark urges from corrupted him.

I was so naive to not see it clearly unlit Draken's death and Bloody Halloween.

"Baji-kun, just listen. I can't explain you this but don't die, Mikey-kun would be sad along with Yuna-senpai" Takemitchy said which I felt my heart start arching slightly.

Takemitchy...I know why you're saying this. Because you saw my future self, you saw how she acted towards Naoto and how much she...no, I went went through.

I couldn't stand around and seeing everyone who I deeply cherished and love fading away in front of my eyes.

Despite how much effort I place, I couldn't save Mikey. He did what he did last timeline.

"Huh? Me dying? What kind of-"

"Keisuke, cut the bullshit already. You can't fool me" I cut him off with my blunt words that made him look at me straight in some shock. Takemitchy and Chifuyu looked me in some shock while my expression remained aloof and stoic but my eyes show emotion.

"Keisuke, stop with the whole cool act already. You really think you can fix this on your own?" I said with my tone in concerned that surprised him before giving a sincere look on his wolfish face.

"Yuna, it's my burden and Kazutora's. I not only made Mikey suffer, you too as well. I can't forget that look you have when you and Mikey arrived...I don't wanna hurt you more"

"Your burden? Are you kidding me, Keisuke. That's not your burden or Kazutora's, it's also mine as well-" I was soon cut off by a painful headache which I slightly groan and holding my head.

Not here...not right now.

"Oi, are you okay?" I heard Keisuke asked me in concerned as noticing Chifuyu and Takemitchy look at me in some worried. "I'm fine...I have feel little bit light headed. I guess this what gets me watch late night sitcoms while drinking my frappe" I sarcastically joke which Keisuke looked at me in suspicion.

"Like I said, I am now Valhalla's member which Valhalla's enemy is my enemy, Toman is my enemy. On October 31, we will just enemies and strangers, that's all" he said as turning around which I felt my heart throbbing.

I know I couldn't stop you from doing this. I couldn't and I didn't understand why were you so stubborn to listen.

Now I know, you feel guilty for Shin-san's death and knowing he meant everything to Mikey, Emma, and many people who admired him.

Especially me who was the closest to him.

Which broke me so much that I hide it.

But now, I wanna do something different.

If you wanted something different, you got do something different.

"Keisuke"

"Huh-"

I soon hugged him which I felt him froze in shocked along with Chifuyu and Takemitchy since they knew I'm not really the person who gives hugs.

"Y-Y-Yuna?! Are you feeling okay?!" He nearly shouted while trembling in shock.

"Just remember this, no matter what you do or how stupidly stubborn you are. Just ask your Nee-san for help, I got your back like always" I softly said which Keisuke was shocked before I unhug him and walk away from him and two dyed blonds.

I sigh as I put up a determination look.

I swear on my life, this won't be a farewell.

I will save you both of you and others no matter.

Even if means I have to fight destiny by my own.