Happy Birthday Naomi!

Today is our lovely half Japanese Latina, Naomi Tamashiro!

"Happy Birthday, Naomi!" Everyone soon said which Naomi end up smiling before a crown place on her head by Chifuyu himself who smiled.

"Happy Birthday, Naomi"

"Gracias, Chifuyu"

They smiled while Baji was looking at them which give a determined look.

'Please make me and Kazutora the godfathers of their future kid' Baji thought determinated which Kazutora end up sighing by knowing Baji's chaotic mindset.

Anyways, fun Facts about Naomi!

Naomi and her brother Leo were born in Mexico City but they hold their Japanese citizenship because their Dad is Japanese and born in Japan.

Naomi's father is owner of a Aikido dojo which that explains why she knows how to fight. She also knows little of Lucha Libre from her maternal uncle who's a wrestler.

Naomi's character is based on Maddy Perez from Euphoria and Taiga Aisaka from Toradora but she doesn't get violent towards Chifuyu but only Baji who he always had it coming.

"Come on! I just like to tease Chifuyu, Mikey, Draken, and Mitsuya for their crushes!"-Baji

"Baji-san!"-Chifuyu

"Baji, you idiot!"-Mitsuya

"Baji! Your ass is mine!"-Mikey and Draken

"I'm calling funeral services"-Kazutora

Okay 😅😅😅, let's go back where we at.

She's a tsundere.

Naomi was usually bilingual since she has a Japanese father and Mexican mother whom they speak both Japanese and Latino Spanish but she became quadrilingual due she learned how to speak English by Lisa and also Korean because she liked the Korean outfit designs.

Her maternal family are seamstresses for many generations which that explains why Naomi is very good when it comes with creating clothes and designing them.

She's the second hāfu of the Triple Goddesses alongside with Lisa.

She's the third female hāfu while Yuna is the first and Lisa the second.

She learned how to makeup by her older cousin who was chola makeup artist, she became very good with it and help others despite their different style like gyaru or gothic.

She's likes the kogal style school uniform since she makes feel comfortable.

Before Naomi met Chifuyu and Baji, she spend transferring school after school of the unwanted attention of boys and girls who tried to harasses her and bully her which they end up meeting Naomi's Mexican aggressive temper.

"That's explains why Baji is afraid of her"-Mikey

"You haven't got the damn shoe yet!"-Baji

Naomi in the future, becomes a businesswoman who's owner of her very her fashion shop and beautician.

The adult Naomi is married with Chifuyu but she kept her maiden name in order for Kisaki didn't find out that Chifuyu was married or about their relationship.

Naomi has a good tolerance of spicy food due of her Mexican heritage.

She likes hot skull chocolate truffles, Teriyaki, and Menudo a Mexican dish.

She dislikes shrimps.

She's second OC with a worst temper, the third is Saemon and the first is Yuna.

She never been in love of her disgust towards the boys who like her for her looks and being half Latina. After meeting Chifuyu who didn't fell for her looks than rather her personality, she begin to developed feelings for him and she's doesn't confess to him since she doesn't feel ready despite their feelings are mutual.

She doesn't really like dramatic Telenovelas because of too much drama, she's likes the romantic comedies ones.

She speaks with a Mexican accent which that explains one of the reasons why she gets unwanted attention.

Her favorite anime is Inuyasha and Sakura Cardcaptor, later the Ouran Highschool Host Club.

She likes dogs, cats and tigers.

"Huh?! That's explains why she's friendly with Kazutora!"-Mikey

"Huh?"-Naomi and Kazutora

"Because Kazutora's name is ends with tiger so that means she likes Kazutora!"-Mikey

"Mikey, that's the most dumbest thing you ever said"-Yuna

"Yu-chin!"

"Seriously, not even me or Pah and Peh are that dumb"-Baji

"Yeah, that's stupid"-Pah-chin

"That's weird"-Peh-yan

"I will never approve of him"-Yuujin

"KEN-CHIN! HELP ME! EVERYONE IS BEING MEAN TO ME! EVEN YU-CHIN!!!"-Mikey

"Well, I guess that tonto will never grow up like Peter Pan"-Naomi

Yep, Naomi.

Anyways, Happy Birthday Naomi!!!