Chapter 106: Reborn of the Demon Queen

This chapter will include blood, death, gore and emotional scenes along with trauma relapse.

This chapter will involved with Yuna's relapse and now, starting her villain era now.

As the Demon Queen.

Author's pov

"Mikey-kun...." Takemichi said in shock as seeing Mikey who looked stoic and almost expressionless that gives off the bad vibe.

This wasn't good at all.

Lisa and others soon appeared and noticing that Yuna and Saemon weren't there.

"Wait, where's Yuna and Saemon?" Katsuji uttered as seeing his best friend and the girl who fought destiny wasn't there.

Sanzu soon appeared and seeing Yuna wasn't there along with Saemon that made him looked at South with pure angry by knowing he was cause why Yuna wasn't there.

"Haruchiyo, Baji...Go wild"-Mikey

"IKUZO TEMERA!!!!" Baji shouted as three gangs soon crashed each other violently and brutal.

"Takemichi! Takemichi!!!" Lisa went through the crowd and heading to Takemichi while not noticing that one of the Rokuhara Tandai's members was about to hit her unlit he slammed on the ground by Rindo before Ran hit the guy with his baton.

"Stay away from my girl, you stupid piece of shit"-Rindo

"Finally, you said it! That's means I finally get my sister in law?"-Ran

"I hate you" Rindo said with a porker face while Ran smiled at him so sheepishly.

"Takemitchy! What happened! Where's Yuna and Saemon?! Hey! Span out of it!" Lisa shook him while Takemichi spanned and looked at Lisa.

Takemichi couldn't speak which made Lisa more impatient. "Takemichi...What happened, where's Yuna and Saemon, where the hell is my friends?! Answer me, dammit!!!" She shouted at him while Yuujin who was there, realized what happened.

"Takemichi...Who was shot?..." Yuujin soon asked which made Lisa and Katsuji shocked before they looked at Takemichi as he wanted to shout and scream in anger as well, cry before he lowered his head.

"I'm sorry...I couldn't protect them..." he mumbled that made them looked at him in pure horror and shock.

Meanwhile with Mikey.

'Where's Yuna? What happened in here? Inupi told that bastard try to send some guys to kill Takemitchy...Where is she' Mikey thought while looking at the battle between everyone.

He saw how Benkei and Waka got their asses wrecked as Senju was up to challenge South for revenge what he did to Saemon.

The thing he was worried the most was about Yuna and she wasn't there that made him worried and anxious by knowing all the shit Yuna went through to save him and everyone she cared about.

"Mikey!" Mikey turns around and seeing Draken running towards him.

"Ken-chin, what the hell happened? Where's Yuna along with Sachin? What happened here?" Mikey asked which Draken cursed under his breath by knowing this got so bad right now and did a total emotional damage to Yuna the most.