Chapter 14: Runaway's Past

Yuna's pov

"Ah, August. It's always so hot. I heard from Takemichi-san that he ask out Hina-san for Musashi Festival"

"Yeah, Emma told me about it. Anyways, are you going to the festival?"

"Well, yeah. I have a job at Musashi Festival. They hired me for security since they didn't have something strong to get delinquents from doing bullshit" Hiro-kun soon said which I nod while we were walking through the streets.

After Mikey and Draken made up, the rumors settle down since I ask Haitani Brothers to investigate and take care of the rumors about the argument and me walking away.

I know it's little by little but I know who starts the rumors.

It was Peh.

I haven't heard from him after I span and I heard from Mitsuya how mad and distraught he was when Draken force them to run away and Mikey accepted it.

Half of my future memories show that Peh was involved after Yamazaki and my Gramps tortured Kiyomasa to spill out.

And the one who plan this from the beginning.

That bastard, Kisaki.

"Yuna-senpai, are you okay?" I looked back at Hiro-kun who looked concerned. "Yep, I am. I'm just thinking of the brat who's been controlling Moebius" I soon said while Hiro-kun look surprised and asked that wasn't Osanai the one who had been controlling Moebius and added that he's the Commander.

"Osanai might be one arrogant son of a bitch but he doesn't have the brains. It's Tetta Kisaki, that f***ing bastard..." I coldly said while this grudge for Kisaki became hostile and antagonistic out of pure hatred.

That bastard ruined my future along with the others.

He made Mikey a killer, turn Toman into a disgrace, and took all the people I ever love and knew away....especially Mikey.

I don't care if he's still a brat if I see him, I will kill him.

"Tetta Kisaki? What's your deal with him? You sound like you have some history with him?"

"Let's say...I have this grudge against him" I replied as not trying to show my bitter feelings and hatred against Kisaki. Either way, I was right about him. No, I was more than right. That bastard is a f***ing psychopath.

"White Demon!~"

You gotta be shitting my life now.

I and Hiro-kun look forward and seeing the damn goddamn reaper.

Hanma, that annoying little shit.

"Didn't I kick your ass to the trash where your pathetic ass belongs" I sarcastically said which Hanma laughs which Hiro-kun was confused as he went near me? "Why is the Kabukicho's Reaper stalking you?"

"He's either to kill me with his sadistic fun or his owner sent him to keep me out" I soon said which Hiro-kun was shocked and called Hanma 'annoying stalker' and I mentally agreed with him.

"Now, I'm going to kill-"

*SMACK*

I soon tiring sigh while Hanma's body falls on the ground unconscious next to my sword.

I throw my bokken sword at his face.

"Wow, you didn't even give a shit about throwing that on his face. You're so savage" Hiro-kun soon said which I walked over to Hanma's unconscious body, push him away with my foot before grabbing my sword. "Let's get out of here before this thing wakes up and tries to do another bullshit" I deadpanned said before Hiro-kun said 'Sheesh' which we soon walked away from Hanma who he silent shrieked.

A few moments later~

"Wow, is this Bonsai?! My sister used to love them" Hiro-kun soon said as looking at my Bonsai.

A mini Cherry Blossom tree, my Grandma give it that.

"Your sister? If she likes it, I can buy it for her" I soon said which I notice this sad look on his face along with the sad smile.

Oh no.

"My sister...Mary...she passed away. She was 16"

"Sorry"

"No, it's fine. Seeing your liking for Bonsai reminds me of her...It's nice to see that" Hiro-kun said which I notice the way he was speaking about his sister, he must love her a lot. I mean it was his sister and I know how someone feels the pain of losing someone they love.

I know it since I lost everyone who I ever loved.

"I know I shouldn't ask this but...why did you leave the Black Dragons? I mean you were the strongest out of Generation Seventh" I soon asked which Hiro-kun soon sat down on my sofa. I sat beside him as I notice his troubled look.

A troubled past like me.

"When I joined the Black Dragons, I did it because I like to fights and I thought they were cool because they were the strongest...but then, I met him..." Hiro-kun soon said which my expression became softly by knowing who was him.

"Shin-san"

"Yep, Shinichiro-san. He made me realize the true strength of the Black Dragons and their morals which got me more into Christianity"

"Wait, weren't you born Christian?"

"Well, I am. My Dad was a Christian Missionary...Well, I wasn't that close to my beliefs unlit Shinichiro-san"

"Oh, okay"

"Alright, I was the best and the strongest as I became the Captain of the Attack Unit along with my pal, my Vice-Captain...Katsu...the reason why I left was that...of him...Kurokawa..." He said with a bitter tone which I look away at the corner of my eyes.

Izana Kurokawa, that he became President of Generation 8th which that turn the virtuous beloved gang of Shin-san into the worst and violent.

How do I know this?

Well, at the dawn of Toman when it was just Mikey and the founders, they fought them and won.

Besides, I know who he is. My memories of my past and another from a distant future coming up.

"It was some months after my sister and father's death which the President of Generation 7th step down as starting the new generation...he wanted me to become the new president but I felt I couldn't this leader...that's when Kurokawa show up and turn the beloved gang I cherished the most into disgrace...I left after two weeks of seeing what has become. Then, three weeks later...Katsu find me which we got into argument about why I left and didn't take the position of the next generation...this scar on my eyebrow... was from him...he tried to defend himself after I lost control of myself...that ended our friendship and since then, he has been trying to get me for a while. I haven't told Takemichi-san about this" he explained.

I was stunned before I understand why he died in this timeline, his former best friend killed him.

And he has to deal with it on his own.

Running away from his past just how I was forced to run away in the future which that's my future self blames herself.

"Hiro-kun..." I soon place my hand on his shoulder which he looked at me. I give a smile to him to comfort him. "If he comes to get you or if you lose control, I will stop you no matter what. Count on me since I'm stronger as that tyrannical man child" I deadpanned joke which Hiro-kun laughs as smiling towards me.

"You're truly are big sister or mother of Toman...I don't know why but I feel like you're acting a little bit mature" he said which I smile more by knowing he wasn't wrong. I mean I feel a little bit mature than my usual self. And because of that, I clearly understand Mikey's feelings.

"Maybe because I am a little," I said which he laughs while I look at my calendar.

A few days more unlit Battle of Toman and Moebius happens.

It's a good thing, I give Takemitchy my phone number.