Chapter 28: In the Silence

Yuna's pov

"....Yu-chan, don't think Mikey doesn't regret what he has done. He does and after you left, he hurt more and more that he ask me why you left before knowing the answer why....He loves you, Yu-chan, please bring back my brother to us..."

"Emma" I soon woke up which I soon realized I was in Waka's and Benkei's gym which I was sleeping one of the futons they gave me for staying while I was sitting up. I soon sigh as I place my hand on the side of my forehead.

It was just one of my future memories...Emma begged me to save Mikey after he got corrupted by the Dark Impulsivity and being this brainless doll of Kisaki, that f***er. 

I still can't believe that body he saw was Emma's when it was a fake doll that one of my workers created to fake deaths. 

Well, good thing he didn't run DNA tests since he was so focus on controlling Mikey and going at the top.

I soon got out of the futon and rolled it over along with the blanket and pillow before putting on my jacket and my shoes. 

I soon walk out of the room with the futon and place in the nearby closet of their office before close it. "Yuna, did you sleep well?" I turn around and seeing Waka and Benkei as well, looking concern due of my complexion wasn't looking well. After all, it's foresight ability.

And knowing these guys know when I'm not feeling well. In the funeral of Shin-san, they would check on me after I comforted Mikey and Emma. They tried their best to comfort me despite I was holding back from shedding tears and surpassing my pain.

Nevertheless, I was thankful they comforted me.

"Lately, I haven't been well...Don't tell Grandpa or anyone of the gang...I don't want me see me like this" I soon said which Waka nod as Benkei give me a pill of medical pill and water bottle which I thank him before taking it and drinking it. "It has to do with the boy accidentally kill Shinichiro and Keisuke? This will not be good due of the personal pressure between Hinemiya boy and Mikey" Benkei said which I nodded by knowing why they named Bloody Halloween.

That fight was brutal and bring lot of personal intension as well, taking the life of Keisuke and getting Kazutora almost killed. 

"That's not the only thing...My Gramps wants me to move back home"

"Are you shitting me" I heard Waka mumble which I nod as I drink more water. Yeah since if I move back, this will be more difficult and chaotic. I can't let that happen and he knows my answer by now. "So are you going to move back to Taito City?" Waka asked which I looked at him in bluntly way. 

"Hell no. Not even after Shin-san's funeral, his annoying nagging didn't work on me and my decision remain the same"

"That's our Yakuza Princess, always so loyal to us and her friends. That's the thing why Shin like about you" Waka said which I smile softly that despite I told Shin-san the truth about me and my family, he still considered me as his younger sister and just a girl who wanted to run away from a complicated past. 

I really did loved him so much. 

I soon noticed that Waka and Benkei were jaw dropped when saw me smiling softly and looking mellowed. 

"Hey, Benkei. It's me or our beloved Yakuza Princess just smile like a pretty girl?"

"I think so, who ever thought Yuna would look so human and pretty at the same time"

"Not you too...Shit, I always been just a kuudere like Kanade Tachibana..." I spoke in disbelief and noting my similarities like Kanade Tachibana from Angels Beat.