Chapter 44: Heartbroken

Author's pov

December: 2005

"So, why the hell you guys keep going to my sister's apartment, especially that thing" Yuujin soon said as looking at the intruders Mikey, Draken, and Emma were looking at the other way while Yuujin and Lisa who was by the way there with her younger sister, Nico.

Nico is a young brown skinned girl like Lisa's, due of her Blasian heritage. She has long, wavy dyed pale pink hair half tied into double buns and two strands framed her face with black roots on bottom of her head, ruby eyes and wearing slightly gyaru makeup and earrings.

She wore a pink open cardigan on top of a white shirt with a matching color skirt and socks

Lisa and her were sitting down on the living room and watching TV while having Futon's blanket on their lap.

"She gives us a key copy and she lets. Anyways, why is Lisa and her sister doing here?" Draken asked as Mikey got slightly annoyed by Yuujin who called him 'Thing'.

"We're going to stay here for awhile"-Lisa

"Huh? Why?"-Mikey

"Our Mom's disowned parents came"-Nico

"Oh shit" the three blonds uttered by knowing about Mamiya Sisters's family situation. Their mom, Kaede never saw them after fifteen years since she saw her parents after eloping and starting a new life in Tokyo away from Aichi.

It was hard for the new family living in a different environment dealing with hardships but too, they end up getting support by Shizuka Yoshino, the Goddess of War's father and other of the Multicultural community.

Their parents were happy and supports Lisa's choice of becoming a female delinquent as creating her own gang and Nico's gyaru fashion and her love for the subculture.

But now, their estranged maternal grandparents came to Tokyo after fifteen years which they end up being at the Mamiya's household door which their mother told the girls to leave and stay with Yuna's place for a while whom they trusted and thankful for her protecting Lisa from getting bullied.

"Your maternal grandparents? Seriously, they finally came after all these years? This must be hard for your Mom" Emma soon said as by knowing how Mrs Mamiya feels right now by seeing her estranged and disowned parents.

She would definitely feel that if her biological mother who dumped her at her grandpa's place, came back in her life again.

"By knowing her, she doesn't want us to get criticize by them for Nico's gyaru decision and my choice of being a Sukeban and creating my own female gang. I mean she used to tell us her life of living with those jackasses's perfect expectations that annoyed her lot....Even Ran and Rindo find out about our situation..." Lisa said as recalling Ran smiling so not sweet while Rindo giving a cold glare before asking her if she wanted them to kick them out of her home.

Of course, she refused it by knowing her parents can take care of it.

"How did they find out?"-Draken

"They saw us stopped at McDonald's with Lisa's motorcycle along with the bags"-Nico

"McDonalds?"-Mikey&Emma