Chapter 15: Before the storm

Yuna's pov

I soon woke up as I got off the bed and went to the bathroom which I took a shower. I sigh through the water falling above me.

Today is the day.

The day where Toman VS Moebius and also...

The day where Draken and Hiro-kun died.

I have to do everything in my power to prevent that future...Moebius's future from happening.

If not, Mikey will become a killer, and he died in front of my eyes.

I soon got off from the shower and dried myself before changing into a formal yet, causal outfit since the reason why I didn't go to the festival is that I have a family day with my grandma.

And because of that, my grandma took me back home after I collapsed.

I have to save Draken before it happens.

I soon look at myself in the mirror as I wore a white suit jacket on top of a cropped lace-up blazer with loose white pants. I soon put on my sakura earrings before I sigh.

"You got this...don't let that pain craves to your heart before it happens..." I told to myself before walking out of the bathroom and to the door of my apartment. I soon put on white boots as I soon open the door of my apartment and walk out before closing the door behind me.

As I soon begin to walk downstairs, I soon heard a loud grasp which I look side and saw Mikey and Draken with Mitsuya and Keisuke.

"Umm, Yuna...why the hell are you dressed so...fancy?" Keisuke soon asked me which I look at them with a blank expression before I sigh and walk down. "Yep, why are you dressed so nice and good looking...You're going on date?!" Draken shockingly said which got Mikey into the dark look that Mitsuya and Keisuke move away.

Oh gosh, his jealousy and possessive nature are showing off.

No wonder why do girls in 2017 like the hot possessive and psycho?

F***ing yanderes.

"I'm not going on date. If I was, then I would wear something casual" I coolly said which Draken soon calm down as Mikey was relieved. I sigh while Mitsuya was looking at my outfit and looked impressed by the design. "The style is nice and good. Where did you bring it?"

"My cousin got it for me from Seoul"

"Your cousin does have good taste"

"I know" I replied as seeing Keisuke taking photos of me and I think he's sending them to the Captains and Vice Captains of the other divisions.

Really? Keisuke?

"Stop looking at me like that. Many of the members of Toman have been betting on you what would you wear. Besides...I know someone how likes your style..."

"Your girlfriend?"

"HEY! DON'T BRING HER UP!" Keisuke shouted as I give a teasingly smile.

Despite he didn't want to be on the best Boyfriend list, he's rather a good boyfriend.

That ramen girl is lucky.

"So where you're going, Yun-Yun"

"I'm going to spend some time with my Grandma"

"GRANNY CHIZU?!" They shouted which I replied deadpanned 'Yeah' as remaining with my blank expression.

My grandmother's name is Chizuru like the thousands of cranes that symbolize fortune and luck. But for those brats, they called her Granny Chizu. 

My grandma is the most understandable and sweetest granny in the world whom I loved truly.

Even these brats like her so much that she brought them a lot of candy once.

"Damn, you're lucky you have such a nice grandma. I wish I could have one if I wasn't living in a brothel" Draken soon said which my heart starts arching by his words.

Aish, why Draken? Now you made my heart cry.

"So are you going to the festival?" I soon asked which Mitsuya and Draken as Mikey told me that he and Keisuke will show up at the Musashi Festival if Moebius comes.

Good, like in the future events.

"Anyways, guess what?! Ken-chin finally asks Emma out!" Mikey happily exclaims which Mitsuya and Keisuke give Draken the thumbs up for a good job while annoying him that his veins start popping out.

I would be surprised by now but...I guess having the foresight does kind of make it a spoiler alert.

"Hmm, okay. Now I remember. Draken, if you don't confess to Emma in 12 years later, I will beat your ass with my sword"

"WAIT?! THE F***!? YUNA, WHAT THE HELL?!!!"

"I guess Yun-Yun got annoyed by you who doesn't return it the feelings. You're lucky that Emma likes you if not, she would have gone with Yu-Yun like phew~"

"MIKEY!!!"

"Okay, I'm sorry for teasing ya. Good luck Draken with your date" I smile which that surprises them since they don't usually see me smiling fully than my calm and small smiles.

I mean I feel more of an adult now.

"Yuna" I soon heard my name which I turn around and saw my caretaker and my family's bodyguard, Daisuke Yamazaki.

Yamazaki is a tall and muscular man in his late twenties. He had his black hair slick back as wearing dark shades and a black informal suit. He does give the Yakuza vibe but he's a big softy.

"Yo, Yamazaki," I coolly said which Yamazaki nod before I noticed the black car. "Madam Chizuru is waiting for you" he soon said as he open the door. I soon nod as I look back at Mikey and the others.

I know I can save them but at the same time, this uneasiness doesn't lay low.

"This is all your fault, Takemitchy! If you haven't got Draken-kun and Yuna-senpai involved, then Yuna-senpai wouldn't be taken by Mikey and Draken wouldn't be...!"

What the hell? Chifuyu?

This another vision? Why is Chifuyu blaming Takemitchy? Why the hell is he in the hospital?

This vision is from another future...

This won't end...

"Be careful, guys. See ya" I soon said as soon walked towards the car and got.  Yamazaki turn on the engine as we soon went to the road.

"Yuna, are you okay? You look a little bit pale" my Grandma soon said as I look at my hand and saw it pale.

"I'm okay. I just didn't eat well" I lied while looking at the window.

I have to save everyone from this and other future fates that are coming. This won't end, especially it involved Mikey becoming the villain.

And me blaming myself...

"Please...Please someone...someone, please! Save me!"

If you guys are wondering how is Baji's girlfriend?

Followed aikei_jk, an Instagram user and digital artist.

Wanna know why?

I believe in Sansan Supremacy and BajiSan Ship!

The foreshadowing is spoilers from the new chapter.